(not) sleeping (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Oh great, just what I need, my fellow australian making fun of my height...:frown:
hehe, it's a shame u missed the volley of post-edits me and deej exchanged. I only wrote that cos he told me to grow up.

btw, it's great that u consider urself a bit of an Australia. Hey I just realised, why don't u give the Great South Land a mention in your signature? :frown::irritate:

++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
what do you mean are you tall or short?
He's a f$!#ng giant

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Aint it that in most hot nations people sleep in the afternoon or chill. Everthing shuts down. Siesta in Spain. I think I was the only one on my Js checking for honeys outside Zara:D It was proper BO I tell thee!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
:D All the time gray. Obviously when Im going for a job interview I have to change my flow. Im polite, articulate and disciplined , no slang:cool: Im at an advantage because I can switch it up I got my degree on the streets. In every part of the world the youth have there own culture. The UK is truly unique in this but mass confusion as none of the youth know themselves heritage wise and therefore speak twisted with a mix mash of words. I just have fun with it as im older. You can only understand if you were raised here. When I speak with slang with my friends most of the time im dissing it because its not English. Sad thing is most kids are serious when they speak it. ie many white kids go on like blacks and drop jamican slang constantly. Its kinda hard to explain. Ask me whatever:cool: Ez

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
U aint with it at all:D I bet your favourite rapper would be called MC SQUARE

Let me emphasis that I am the mathematician
that left youre girl straight wishing
for another pulsating love intermission
Now im sitting here reading the latest shares in fear
while Lady love is flying in the stratosphere.

I crack myself up, just kidding!!

My sig' is from Nas a famous rapper.

I used to hustle-now all I do is relax and strive/
PSE(Pretty self explanatory) Basically hustle= selling drugs or anything to make a profit from. Now he relaxes and strives cause he's a rich ass bastard.

When I was young I was a fan of the Jackson 5/
PSE

I drop jewels, wear jewels, hope to never run it/
Drops hit records then buys jewels. Doesnt want to get fat headed
With more kicks than a baby in a mother's stomach/
Just a wicked line that rhymes.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
hehe, it's a shame u missed the volley of post-edits me and deej exchanged. I only wrote that cos he told me to grow up.

btw, it's great that u consider urself a bit of an Australia. Hey I just realised, why don't u give the Great South Land a mention in your signature? :frown::irritate:
Well, I tried once, but I couldn't really fit it in. I mean, it would sound wierd if I said, "Sweden is my homeland, Australia is where I grew up, etc." I think most people pick up on it anyway, as I say goofy Ausy stuff like "mate", and "g'day"..

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
USA Juventini:cool: Nas is such a gifted smart MC. Maybe contradicts himself at times but which big name rapper doesnt. It was all about Illmatic for me. Masterpiece. One of the greatest records of all time and just nine tracks. Whats amazing is that he was in his early 20s when he dropped this Lp.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
I don't think I'm gonna sleep for a few days. I just broke up with my girlfriend and life sucks right now.

bah... wrong medicine. get drunk like a pig and sleep for 3 days. that wont help but thats the way i like it
:D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I smoke tobacco and I drink a lot of caffeine and that helps you stay awake...
funny thing. i do that too when i have to study but i feel sleepy no matter what. and then when i say "**** it, i'm goin to sleep" and go to bed i just can't shut my eyes. i hate that.

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    36 hours..i think...ahwavierbvoaer....:dazed: i think im starting to wake up now..im gonna go eat something now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)