(not) sleeping (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Well, I tried once, but I couldn't really fit it in. I mean, it would sound wierd if I said, "Sweden is my homeland, Australia is where I grew up, etc."

I think most people pick up on it anyway, as I say goofy Ausy stuff like "mate", and "g'day"..

At least u tried ;)

Cool! It's great to see that it's stayed with ya :D

++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Yes, and let's not forget the fridge stocked with Foster's and Vegamite.:D
hey, u got a problem? :D

i hate vegemite though :yuck:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
think about it... it's all the stuff that doesn't get to make it into beer...

how can it be good!?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Well I am plus Im not a beer lover myself, lately Ive been drinking this stuff people do that you put in a liquator (does that word even exist? well into a blender you put lots of ice, vodka and then podwered juice, mix it and theyre like smoothies mmmm you cant even feel the liquor so you get drunk easier

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahhh cocktails are always fun :)

be careful though fabi, if someone other than the bartender mixes u a drink at a club... rule of thumb, don't drink it

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Nooo because when I go to clubs Im either drunk already (its cheaper :D) or I dont drink, sometimes when I drink at clubs I make sure its being mixed in front of my eyes

When I do the cocktail things we do them in houses of people we know, obviously because we gotta use their blender; but you should try it sometimes it tastes pretty good

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Nooo because when I go to clubs Im either drunk already (its cheaper :D) or I dont drink, sometimes when I drink at clubs I make sure its being mixed in front of my eyes
It's just that some guys put sedating drugs into girls' drinks... then they pass out... and then... well, u know

be careful dude :)

++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
When I do the cocktail things we do them in houses of people we know, obviously because we gotta use their blender; but you should try it sometimes it tastes pretty good
:LOL: u think I haven't been to a cocktail party before? :p

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    be careful though fabi, if someone other than the bartender mixes u a drink at a club... rule of thumb, don't drink it
    dammit gray, you coulda told me this earlier, now theres a shemale in my bedroom..eaerghh

Jul 12, 2002
    think about it... it's all the stuff that doesn't get to make it into beer...

how can it be good!?
    Beer is good, and it all comes from the same place, so just by association, vegamite must also be good.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

It's just that some guys put sedating drugs into girls' drinks... then they pass out... and then... well, u know

be careful dude :)
    yeah that happened to a friend that goes to a grade below mine she was at a party and got a drink with something on it and she got raped... it really sucked because after that everyone started talking shit about her and stuff

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    remember the fake ID discussion, deej?

poor, innocent deej... unaware of the existence of underage drinking in the world :LOL:

edit: to change ur username, tell martin (maybe the mods can do it too, i dunno)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)