Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Lol no idea who that is, I'm in Sweden , this kid plays or played in Denmark. I guess for you frenchies it's the same? :D

- - - Updated - - -

They are together ?
@Lyon I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay but @Osman it's surprising.

Lion aka Kojack is the worst kind of gay.

A virgin gaylord, who wouldn't even get a reach around by George Takei during Canada day, and that old man never passed on anyone. Mr Sulu lived by the creed "every hole is a goal".

Until he met Lion trying to seduce him with his one Esteban Cambiasso like hair strand.

- - - Updated - - -

You have this kind of trajectory in your young breakout career making season and you go to Saudi league?:wallbang:

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
...You have this kind of trajectory in your young breakout career making season and you go to Saudi league?:wallbang:
Imo it makes just as much sense, if not more so, than for players who decide to waste their prime there.

Talents not living up to expectations is a common thing. He's taking the save route and decided to cash in right away.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Imo it makes just as much sense, if not more so, than for players who decide to waste their prime there.

Talents not living up to expectations is a common thing. He's taking the save route and decided to cash in right away.
I agree.

Lots of stuff can happen in life. If you don't have a lot of money yet and they offer you a couple of million, most people will take it. I can understand that much.

When you already have tens of millions in the bank, why bother? If I had 15 million, I wouldn't spend a single second doing something I don't like. I'd just go on holiday. Why live in fucking Saudi Arabia for an extra dollar?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
It's 2023. How about you spend less time judging and more time learning?
Ohh thats Nice, its 2023 and in Saudi Arabia:

Courts in Saudi Arabia continue to sentence people to be punished by torture for many offences, often following unfair trials. Corporal punishment like flogging, for example, is a cruel, inhuman and degrading punishment that has no place in the justice system.
Saudi Arabia is among the world’s top executioners, with dozens of people being executed by the state every year, many of them in public beheadings.
In the last two years, all of Saudi Arabia’s prominent and independent human rights defenders have been imprisoned, threatened into silence, or fled the country. The authorities have targeted the small but vocal community of human rights defenders, including by using anti-terrorism laws to suppress their peaceful actions to expose and address human rights violations.
Women and girls remain subject to discrimination in law and practice, with laws that ensure they are subordinate citizens to men - particularly in relation to family matters such as marriage, divorce, child custody and inheritance
Now to back to your Cave and your goat

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Ohh thats Nice, its 2023 and in Saudi Arabia:

Now to back to your Cave and your goat
All of these things are disgusting and horrific.

But what does it have to do with Arabs understanding football? Football is as popular in the Arab world as it is in Europe or Latin America, as per my understanding. Them being mostly shite at it doesn't mean much. Scotland are shite at it too, and we love it more than any cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)