Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dokú to Citeh

I guess he’s not good enough to solicit Saudi money and interest

Him and Paqueta signing for them been obvious for long time. With doku as mahrez replacement and Paqueta as Gundogan one.

But Paqueta never happening now, not for the 100m tag, but because he (and Henrique in betis) is seemingly caught with fixing bets for yellow cards in his games lol

Last thing City need is more scrutiny with shady stuff.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Yea but he’s only 27. Maybe even has his best years ahead of him? Would have expected him to go to a better team unless he has regressed offlate which i dont know because i don’t really watch Bayern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004
Yea but he’s only 27. Maybe even has his best years ahead of him? Would have expected him to go to a better team unless he has regressed offlate which i dont know because i don’t really watch Bayern

He's not been bought-in to Bayern in probably 18 months. He wants to play more regularly and in the center of defense.

Which, he was open to joining City if Walker left......but that's still a RB role.

I don't know, man.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

If the entire French NT considers you a cunt that's an issue. I mean, it's the French NT. They're all cunts. He's cunt among cunts it seems.

Which is why it is so right that he joins the big vagina team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The French NT doesn't like him? Why?
He believed Deschamps was wrong for criticising his performance in the first world cup game and it made him behave like a shithead it seems.

The French aren't exactly world famous for rallying behind their managers so the fact they did this time around says something too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)