Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Add to that, imagine not seeing any dimes anywhere you go, except for the gf/wife you bring with you and your mates' own. Boring af. No eye candy in the gym, nothing.
This is how people end up fucking a sheep

- - - Updated - - -

you can go visit your friend and watch him pat his liger
Don't fuck the Liger though

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Add to that, imagine not seeing any dimes anywhere you go, except for the gf/wife you bring with you and your mates' own. Boring af. No eye candy in the gym, nothing.
Less distractions, plus you got a private jet anytime you feel like seeing that shit you head on to Dubai. And places like Jeddah are getting really modern. The only real drawback imo to being in a place like Saudi is you really have to watch how you behave, i mean you kinda have to do that every time you are visiting a different country, but id say a lot more so in places like that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Less distractions, plus you got a private jet anytime you feel like seeing that shit you head on to Dubai. And places like Jeddah are getting really modern. The only real drawback imo to being in a place like Saudi is you really have to watch how you behave, i mean you kinda have to do that every time you are visiting a different country, but id say a lot more so in places like that.
Snapchat+Money, pretty sure a normal saudi dudes gets 10 times the action of a normal murican.
Is the average Saudi that rich though?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
"Rich" is a big word. Their government provides them with free education, free healthcare, and housing allowances.

Also, a decent number of them own local stocks worth thousands of dollars (if not million) and possess land. Additionally, the average Saudi earns a respectable income with zero taxes.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
How’s that different from anywhere else tho?
I don't know any guys who get horny from looking at knees or shoulders. Maybe you thought you were normal all along?

- - - Updated - - -

well better than perv buying your gf/wife vod in onlyfans / insta
I'd rather date a fun OF girl than a lifeless / too scared to talk bitch dressed like a ninja tbh.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
"Rich" is a big word. Their government provides them with free education, free healthcare, and housing allowances.

Also, a decent number of them own local stocks worth thousands of dollars (if not million) and possess land. Additionally, the average Saudi earns a respectable income with zero taxes.
0 social/income taxes on salaries? Uff, that is nice

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Averages aren't a good pick for what you're asking, because of the wealth gap which obvs exists around the world but is maybe wider in KSA (maybe that's a presumption on my part which isn't fair)

Median or mode might be better

- - - Updated - - -

Averages aren't a good pick for what you're asking, because of the wealth gap which obvs exists around the world but is maybe wider in KSA (maybe that's a presumption on my part which isn't fair)

It wasnt, KSA is 16th worst in the world for wealth inequality

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.worldeconomics.com/Inequality/Gini-Coefficient/Saudi Arabia.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard all of the above, this list looks like a pile of shit

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what happens with Neymar's wife? Or his sister?

Do they have still have to wear a tent to go outside?

This sounds crazy, but 8 years ago the Saudi national Futsal team actually hired the coach of my own team as their manager. I never played futsal, but at the time he was managing the Belgian national futsal team as well as our football team (which was playing at the 5th or 6th level in Belgium) so I guess it wasn't that ridiculous to go for him. Still, you don't expect your manager to fly off to Saudi Arabia when you're playing in the lower leagues for fun. Anyway, the money was very very good, but he left his wife and children at home. He was also not allowed to communicate with us through WhatsApp for whatever reason. Fortunately for him Bert Van Marwijk was managing their national football team at the time so at least he had other Dutch speaking people around him.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I assume government operation is funded almost entirely by oil then? Or is there sales tax on purchases too?

- - - Updated - - -

It wasnt, KSA is 16th worst in the world for wealth inequality

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.worldeconomics.com/Inequality/Gini-Coefficient/Saudi Arabia.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard all of the above, this list looks like a pile of shit
Average in the context of "average citizen" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)