Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And here I thought sfincter were broke
they are, but as you know cash flow is king, they sold loads of players, season ticket sales were good too, and of course they can rely on cl money

i'd still expect them to change ownership once suning won't be able to pay their loan before deadline later this season. odds are that their suning era is finished, the question is the timing

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Italian players have unmatched passion compared to other nationalities. That would explain why few to none have moved to Saudi on big deals.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Italian players have unmatched passion compared to other nationalities. That would explain why few to none have moved to Saudi on big deals.
One of the best Italian players will be playing in Saudi...

Besides the talent pool of Italy is very limited and not very good. Why would the Saudi's target an Italian player when they can easily attract a flair and fancy lolzillian player or an SBA from Europe/Africa. Far more appealing options.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
my friend if it's choice between EPL and CL winning african player of the year sadio mane and la liga and CL winner and brazil top scroer of all time neymar or scored a goal vs milan one time hehe chiesa and berardi guess who will chose lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)