Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I remember that Ajax did well to market the shit out of him when he joined a few years back and now it’s paid off. All I see is a memeballer with Neres level productivity: not a bad thing but not up to €100m. :lol:
Maybe I gave up the wrong image, I consider him an elite talent and I wish he'll become an succes at MU but there 2 things very wrong with this deal.

1. Dude isn't impactful in stats or goals. 12 G+A in the Eredvisie aren't Impressive imo. We've seen players with better G+A sign for premier league clubs and be pretty bad on the pitch.

2. He has had no pre-season and is expected to make impact in a MU side that has been struggling the entire season.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The people at Ajax are magicians. They are probably getting Hakim Ziyech back and are better off (for the Dutch League i rate Ziyech higher than Antony) + probably have 70M+ money left.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
100m for Antony
60m for Paqueta

not only serie a lost its power to attract stars, now even starlets/talents will not come here because why would any club want to deal with those italians asking for a loan with an option at 5m when they can wait and get 50m from a random PL club.

:sad:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
100m for Antony
60m for Paqueta

not only serie a lost its power to attract stars, now even starlets/talents will not come here because why would any club want to deal with those italians asking for a loan with an option at 5m when they can wait and get 50m from a random PL club.

:sad:
Thankfully that doesn’t impact us since we really don’t scout any talent from other leagues anyway. If they are on their last year of their contract and are interested in getting a big paycheck they’ll call us anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)