Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (18 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Very few in the history of football have had the fortune of spending and coaching teams with such an abundance of world class players in them handpicked by him to fit his philosophy and still manage to fail at the main objective he is there for in such embarrassing fashion more often than not.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a great coach with great ideas don’t get me wrong, but also massively overrated when you look at the kind of world class squads he has had the chance to work with and how many times he has failed to deliver with it, and not only in Europe.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Lol 95m Anthony to United. What a scam :lol: 4 goals and 6 assists in Eredivisie in his last season...
Excellent business from Ajax, no surprise from this desperate ManUTD side tbh…

Also how ironic is it that in his first summer mercatto at the club coming from Ajax already TenHaag spent on only two players from Ajax over €150M, money that is going towards his old club along with also about upwards of €175M in total being pumped into the Eredivisie overall, bringing it up to a net spend of around €250M this summer on transfer fee’s alone, nevermind salaries, bonuses or other commissions involved, all this without any worth mentioning sells yet either.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Very few in the history of football have had the fortune of spending and coaching teams with such an abundance of world class players in them handpicked by him to fit his philosophy and still manage to fail at the main objective he is there for in such embarrassing fashion more often than not.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a great coach with great ideas don’t get me wrong, but also massively overrated when you look at the kind of world class squads he has had the chance to work with and how many times he has failed to deliver with it, and not only in Europe.
Falcao :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Woh great signing for that price. I was wondering how can they get rid of Gueye, Wjnaldum, Paredes and only sign Sanches and Vitinha.

Smart and stacked signings with Fabian Ruiz and Soler for so cheap.

They need it because they lack backup AMs/wing forwards. Only Sarabia is such player on bench.

Plus Hugo Etitike is a huge raw talent to backup Mbappe as the LWF and CF.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Man Utd are the worst-run club of the past 10 years for sure.
Incredible how deep the influence of one man (Fergie) had on their success. This is a massive organization and it went into free fall the moment he retired. In a way its a testament to his abilities at driving everything at the club. On the other hand its also a testament to where he failed, he didnt build a system/structure that can be successful without him.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
wasnt he another masterpiece by the masterpiece of shit called marotta?
Signed for 15m 7 months ago and is going to be sold with loan an option totaling 28m. Yeah “masterpiece of shit”, whatever that even means.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine having so much money and such depth that you can spend €90m on a player and leave them on loan.
On a full back!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Gosens is a good player. It's just one more player totally ruined by Inter.

It's not like he's super young but I think Inter is no 1 when it comes to ruining players. They manage to destroy literally everyone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter as long as they are the best team in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)