Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (12 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Man United taking Ls from every direction.

Good on Ajax for attempting to bleed this EPL scum dry. They want to taunt rival leagues with their claims of being rich and everyone else being farmers, cool, you can pay triple what most players are actually worth then.
Nah man Ajax are stupid if they refuse 90m for Anthony .

It seems Chelsea will close Fofana for 82m€ , fuckin hell man .

Our only hope was Super League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Milan got Malick Thiaw, talented German CB for only 5m.
Maldini really do a great job there. He know football and stick to their strategy.
Chadli, CDK, Thiaw. They collect quite a good bunch of talents with lots of senior football. Flair and Creativity in CDK and Chadli. Defensive presence in Thiaw

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Simply cant believe we’re getting 100M for a player who has scored just 8 goals and 4 assists last year in the Eredivisie ffs :lol:
I remember that Ajax did well to market the shit out of him when he joined a few years back and now it’s paid off. All I see is a memeballer with Neres level productivity: not a bad thing but not up to €100m. :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
PL clubs (especially United) really are retarded. I guess this is what happens when you got too much money.
It's really kind of them to keep the playing field not too imbalanced by virtue of their stupidity.

They could easily dominate Europe all by themselves if they weren't so dumb

Then again, Juve were smarter when we had less money too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)