Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (25 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well the sign on fee for Rabiot, transfer fee for Juve, agent commission for Veronica + the requested salary probably is rather close to Casemiro total numbers, ManUtd definitely did choose the right one between two not so good options :D The difference between Casemiro and Rabiot is like the difference between Makelele and Ambrosini

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well the sign on fee for Rabiot, transfer fee for Juve, agent commission for Veronica + the requested salary probably is rather close to Casemiro total numbers, ManUtd definitely did choose the right one between two not so good options :D The difference between Casemiro and Rabiot is like the difference between Makelele and Ambrosini

I doubt that is the case because Casemiro himself is rumored at about €70M transfer fee and also over €10M in wages on a 4 year contract, nevermind any other sign on fee or agent commisions involved that are not yet public…

Rabiot would have cost them only about half of the overall investment made in Casemiro, even including Veronique’s absurd demands, but he would have also been only half the player.

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
Why would you bring ambrosini in to this, we had our player on same level as rabiot, which is shittiest than ambrosini, remembwr tachinardi?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why would you bring ambrosini in to this, we had our player on same level as rabiot, which is shittiest than ambrosini, remembwr tachinardi?
Dunno, Ambrosini just strikes me as the perfect passanger on a top team similar to how Rabiot is for France. Tacchinardi probably is another one as well, y, although I didnt see much of him, started to watch footie around 02.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dunno, Ambrosini just strikes me as the perfect passanger on a top team similar to how Rabiot is for France. Tacchinardi probably is another one as well, y, although I didnt see much of him, started to watch footie around 02.
Ambrosini and Tacchinardi shit all over Fagiot. At least they had grinta and hustle, unlike that abominable pussyfag who is still sucking on his mother's titties.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Apparently Chelsea are linked with Maguire. Don't know why. He may have had some quality at some point but he clearly bit more than he could chew in getting the captaincy and the crazy transfer price when they bought him. Made him the number one villain at United.

His confidence must be completely shot I doubt he'll ever recover. Damaged goods. Can't see him thriving at Chelsea in a high line

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please apologize to Ambrosini for comparing him to Fagiot - no one deserves that kind of comparison/criticism.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wonder why none of these panic-mode teams go for Arthur.
Maybe someone might still come for him at the last moment, but most likely just with a dry loan or perhaps an lowered option to buy if we are lucky…

Our inability to sell unwanted players has unfortunately been as evident as ever this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)