Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (2 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Wow, did not think there's a chance in the world he'd go there, especially after their first two games. Good job Utd
For that kind of money i think Real Madrid already packed his bags themselves….he already achieved everything that was to be achieved there, both him and the club can make a nice profit and one last fat paycheck with this, plus they have both Camavinga and Tchouameni waiting in line to take his place anyway.

It makes sense from many points of view as long as the transfer fee and paycheck are as massively inflated as it’s been reported to be so far, which is quite likely.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wish JJ has pull over players like Casemiro
Maybe a few years ago he could have been a feasible option to us for maybe even around the same amount of money that is rumored now, but can never be an option today when in his 30’s, nobody aside from ManUTD would splash this much on him and Madrid wouldn’t be looking at letting him go yet otherwise.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Casemiro would huge upgrade for us. But if he was a bargain signing considering his age and our financial restrictions.

Real are in unique situation in being able to sell a world class reliable DM, because they have two top class youngsters to take his spot.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
If this go through, i think Real would go for Fabian Ruiz. There was a rumour they want him for free next year. But after PSG interest, my feeling they will go for him this summer and overtake PSG. He prefer Real.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ndombele, Raspadori and Simeone's son to Napoli?

Oh as for Real, they are just crazy when it comes to selling and buying players. They manage to sell every player for shitload of money while they also buy great.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ndombele, Raspadori and Simeone's son to Napoli?

Oh as for Real, they are just crazy when it comes to selling and buying players. They manage to sell every player for shitload of money while they also buy great.
But for how many years they've managed to do that? Back in the days they sold players like Sneijder and Robben for peanuts, no?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Another reason to hate Paratici.
FIFY

- - - Updated - - -

70 million for The Cuboid Cheese Faced Lolzilian? He's a great player, no doubt, but that's a lot of money for a DM who's already 30.

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible statement in hindsight.
They’re all terrible. It’s pathetic to make statements by burning money. That was a Moratti thing back in the day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Does Ten Hag even want to play with a DM like Casemiro? He’s a bit different from De Jong.

Seems like they, along with some other clubs above, have gone full retard late in the transfer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)