Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Does Ten Hag even want to play with a DM like Casemiro? He’s a bit different from De Jong.

Seems like they, along with some other clubs above, have gone full retard late in the transfer window.
Yeah. Casemiro is a brilliant player, total beast, but does he even suit Ten Hag’s tactics? Seems to be a lot of debate on that amongst those silly English pundits. I’d guess Ten Hag is going to have to adapt a bit if he doesn’t wAnt to be the next post-Ferguson United manager getting fired

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Higuain scored against everyone the season before we signed him.
He also scored against almost everyone his first season here too. And worked his ass off. I couldn’t stand the guy pre-Juve, but his two years under Max here were great. Still shouldn’t have paid more than about 60-70mil for him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Does Ten Hag even want to play with a DM like Casemiro? He’s a bit different from De Jong.

Seems like they, along with some other clubs above, have gone full retard late in the transfer window.
Man Utd seems number one when it comes to retarded moves. Casemiro is great but way too much money for 30yo with no resale value, plus totally different type than De Jong. They even wanted Rabiot, I mean come on. I just wonder how come they get paid in such huge wages to have their staff do such shit job.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
And again

50m for a kid from a newly promoted team....
Yeah, don’t.

It’s absolutely absurd and I’m really questioning the logic that lies behind the figure in this deal. I get Cooper really wants him having worked with him before, but surely there’s a limit. A second fiddle championship loanee is never worth that much.

Btw- Wolves aren’t newly promoted, Forest are. Makes the deal even more nonsensical imo.

- - - Updated - - -

£45m for Gibbs-White? LMAO.
Even more wtf is dropping 15m Aouar in favour of this. It’s beyond silly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If Juventus were to sign a 30 year old Brazilian for €70 mil the meltdown here would be amusing. The narrative would be that we are overspending on a 30 year old lolzilian entering decline with no future resale value.
We bought a 29 year old Nedved in 2001 for 40m which in them days were crazy figures.
Thuram was also an old guy. But we got wc quality.

Casemiro is wc quality, helps them fix one of many problems but for once they gambled it right. What more he ends up with his fellow Real trannies to instill more winning mentality. I'm actually envious, if we had the means I would be over the moon with that signing.

With all that said, here's hoping he turns to be a flop and Ten hag ruins him. I do love it when United spend heavy on great players and they flop.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Another reason to hate Rabiot.

Madrid will replace him with Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

We bought a 29 year old Nedved in 2001 for 40m which in them days were crazy figures.

Casemiro is wc quality, helps them fix one of many problems but for once they gambled it right. What more he ends up with his fellow Real trannies to instill more winning mentality. I'm actually envious, if we had the means I would be over the moon with that signing.

With all that said, here's hoping he turns to be a flop and Ten hag ruins him. I do love it when United spend heavy on great players and they flop.
They broke Schweinsteiger
But for how many years they've managed to do that? Back in the days they sold players like Sneijder and Robben for peanuts, no?
Yup! And broke every transfer record out there buying every shiny toy they could. Madrid was like PSG of today only they had the great history to back it up.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Madrid will replace him with Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

They broke Schweinsteiger
Rabiots gotta be player of the season and world cup for that to ever fruition.

Haha schweinsteiger, I forgot about him. A player built around a system for a system. Casemiro is quite similar although for NT I guess it's different.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I would be too. He’s a brilliant world class DM. Him or Kante would be dream midfield signings. I think 50 mil would be a more appropriate price though. I was more so poking fun at people here who trash signings like 25 year old Bremer for being an “lolzilian” with an expiration date, while fapping over the idea of signing a 30 year old Brazilian. ;)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would be too. He’s a brilliant world class DM. I think 50 mil would be a more appropriate price though. I was more so poking fun at people here who trash signings like 25 year old Bremer for being an “lolzilian” with an expiration date, while fapping over the idea of signing a 30 year old Brazilian. ;)
This was supposed to be the year they spend wisely. After bringing in a freebie and a cheap as chips fullback, they go out spending big again lol. Union fans were planning to march around the stadium wanting glazers out. The glazers just bought the petulant and rotten fans a new shiny toy. That'll shut them up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some ppl have gold fish memory. Higauin was bought after breaking the friggin Serie A goal scoring record in a single season.
Some people like to think Higuain was a poor player for us and a shit signing overall which is a joke. We were 45 mins away from securing a treble with him. He was fantastic in his first two seasons with us.

€90m fee was a joke in hindsight, but that was the release clause. Napoli would never have sold him to us otherwise.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They also forget the context of signing him. Team was overall very good and the missing component was world class #9. Only available one at the time was Higgy who had come off a masterclass season and those goals weren't tap ins he created many himself which a Juve striker would need to do

Higuain revisionism is Tuz tardation at it's finest

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I liked Higgy and he was good in his first years, however he for sure wasn't worth the amount we invested. Club got fleeced. What are listed above are just excuses because they like the player or felt tingles when Juve went for that power move and got caught in the hype.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I liked Higgy and he was good in his first years, however he for sure wasn't worth the amount we invested. Club got fleeced. What are listed above are just excuses because they like the player or felt tingles when Juve went for that power move.
90m is club record and crazy, can't be justified unless he washed the canteen dishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)