Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (13 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
wtf. So they have spent 200mil net, haven't sold anyone, can't pay Frenkie De jong and are now signing bernardo silva?

How is this legal? Is this just going to keep moving forward until someone goes to jail?

Can Frenkie de jong get out of that contract and join us please?
They’re mortgaging their entire future on this. As long as they can pay for it it’s legal and so far they’re doing it by selling their TV rights years in advance.
They also sold a share of an entity called “Barca studios” for a considerable sum to Socios. Now this Barca studios which is valued at 400m does not generate any revenue so nobody knows where that valuation is coming from. Basically there are a thousand ways that this can go horribly wrong.

Jun 16, 2020
Super random. What a career Morata had. Real Madrid, Juventus, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Atletico, Juventus, Manchester United

I like him but that’s way above his league.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
They are fucking stupid, they should go for Skriniar twice the player and would cost less,Skriniar and Koulibaly would be one of the best defensive pair in the world.

Would be funny if Leicester would say no to that offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
They’re mortgaging their entire future on this. As long as they can pay for it it’s legal and so far they’re doing it by selling their TV rights years in advance.
They also sold a share of an entity called “Barca studios” for a considerable sum to Socios. Now this Barca studios which is valued at 400m does not generate any revenue so nobody knows where that valuation is coming from. Basically there are a thousand ways that this can go horribly wrong.
These feel like sponsorship from owners-the Socios, what the heck even is Barca studios! YouTube, instagram and twitter revenue?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Belotti , who is currently clubless, signed with #Galatasaray for 4 million euros. The player will come to Istanbul at the weekend to sign a contract.
[Fabrizio Romano]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, if they need someone to create another holding company for them, I humbly offer my services for 2M Euros no questions asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)