Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (12 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lmao what are those EPL teams doing to the market. Basically if ur a fodder team u could just postpone sales till the end of mercato, there will always be one EPL team which lost all theirvtargets and massively overpay for ur players.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lmao what are those EPL teams doing to the market. Basically if ur a fodder team u could just postpone sales till the end of mercato, there will always be one EPL team which lost all theirvtargets and massively overpay for ur players.
*if you're a fodder EPL team. Sassuolo or Fiorentina wouldnt get anywhere near the offers for their talents no matter how soon the market is closing, got to have that EPL experience on a cold night in Stoke :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yes, too bad.
82m EUR for Fofana and 73.5m EUR for Cuccurella. They would be grateful getting De Ligt for 90m. Poor that De Ligt only want Bayern
They are paying an EPL tax for them that is why, they keeping the big money splashed inside their own league and thus keeping it more competitive and ‘richer’ even for mid table teams without having to sponsor direct european rivals that might make better use of the money…. if anyone from the EPL would have offered us the same type of absurd fee that they splash among themselves we would have likely sent Bayern the wrong e-mail address to send in their offer and we would have shipped De Ligt’s ass to the Premier League without thinking twice if the offer was anywhere close to around €10-20M over what we already got for him.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuxking De Ligt man , should’ve sold to Chelsea for 90m , they’re offering 72m for Fofana (who isn’t bad defender btw) but he has less hype .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Indeeded. Even a nobody in EPL is worth 50mln

Bayern surely got a cut simply because de Ligt wanted to go there, though. Oh well, it's not like we don't do that to other clubs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

What the fuck?! This is just bizarre. I mean, with all the issues they are having with payments, why would anyone want to go there in the first place? Do these players and agents have brains or are they fifa regens stuck in a malfunctioning career mode?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:lol:

What the fuck?! This is just bizarre. I mean, with all the issues they are having with payments, why would anyone want to go there in the first place? Do these players and agents have brains or are they fifa regens stuck in a malfunctioning career mode?
I don't even understand why Silva wants to downgrade that much.

Yes Barca is a way bigger and more prestigious club than City, but City right now is far superior on the field. Not to forget what you're saying regarding payments etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)