Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (15 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
de ketelaere in Milan..

Has anyone seen him play? They’ve been after him for a while so i’m assuming he isn’t just an average player but he doesn’t seem to generate the same interest from other clubs like some other big players his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
de ketelaere in Milan..

Has anyone seen him play? They’ve been after him for a while so i’m assuming he isn’t just an average player but he doesn’t seem to generate the same interest from other clubs like some other big players his age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what very little I've watched of him he's good catch, reminds me of Kulusevski a bit for some reason. Racked good numbers in Belgium, he's very tall and quite speedy, so if he reaches his potential he'll be a big talent.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
At first, i'm confused with chelsea why they sign that Carney boy while have Jorginho, kante, kovacic, and gallagher competing for 2 spot.
And then.. they want FDJ too

Even if they sent that carney boy and gallagher out on loan, 4 starting material player is too much for that 2 spot.
Jorginho is UCL and Euro winner, kante UCL and WC winner, Kovacic also UCL winner. I think none of them want to be rotational.player.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
At first, i'm confused with chelsea why they sign that Carney boy while have Jorginho, kante, kovacic, and gallagher competing for 2 spot.
And then.. they want FDJ too

Even if they sent that carney boy and gallagher out on loan, 4 starting material player is too much for that 2 spot.
Jorginho is UCL and Euro winner, kante UCL and WC winner, Kovacic also UCL winner. I think none of them want to be rotational.player.
We should sign fagjinho

cc @Bianconero81

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
73.6m for Cucurella is hands down the worst deal of crazy over valuation I seen since Slabhead. Its so fucking bad that someone should urgently take that new American owner to the side and just remind him who he is putting this fortune on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)