Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (32 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...erms-crystal-palace-hoffenheim-transfer-usmnt

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys get laimer, what about sabitzer?
Is he on the transfer list? Considering Bayern already have kimmich, gravenberch, and musiala. Yeah i know goretska is injured but it still too much player on mid
He was offered a chance to leave earlier in the summer, but he grew up a Bayern fan and wants to stay to fight for his spot. It's also a weird WC year, so there is concern about the squad getting run down a bit more than usual as the majority of players on the squad will play at least three games on the god damn Sun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...erms-crystal-palace-hoffenheim-transfer-usmnt

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

He was offered a chance to leave earlier in the summer, but he grew up a Bayern fan and wants to stay to fight for his spot. It's also a weird WC year, so there is concern about the squad getting run down a bit more than usual as the majority of players on the squad will play at least three games on the god damn Sun.
Too bad for Juve because he is a chance not to be missed. He can play several position and can offer more creativity if we can't get zaniolo. Maybe he even will suit as a regista because his defensive contribution.is good.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Petagna to Monza, Gio Simeone to Napoli it seems.
I really think Gio Simeone is the one we must get as Vice Vlahovic

for Barcelona they just sell the 25% of their 10 years tv rights income so it almost equal to 250% of their yearly tv right income in lump sum for around 500m+ USD. So to think of it, if some club just did that and can buy generational players for every position that can play for the next 10 years with sustainable salaries using that lump sum money. They plan and live ahead, getting the money ahead I mean

They just can sit down and not buying anyone for the rest of 10 years and still getting 75% of income each year

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Someone I never even heard about costing 40m is kinda random.
I also first heard of him when we started showing interest in him.

Of course the 40 mio is with add-ons, but it's still a hefty price for someone who hasn't scored a single goal in Ligue 1.

Like said, our scouts must have deemed him to be a special talent....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)