Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is 17? Damn he must be super special if costs 40m at that age.

And good he is a a forward, but not if he is winger kind, you have too many of those, need a classical CF. Maybe should sign Osimhen too.

I havent seen Rennes game all year. But in autumn the standouts were Kamaldeen Sulemana, Jeremy Doku and Lovro Majer.

I wouldn't if Juve signed Sulemana, he is a class young LW. Mini Mane.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He is 17? Damn he must be super special if costs 40m at that age.

And good he is a a forward, but not if he is winger kind, you have too many of those, need a classical CF. Maybe should sign Osimhen too.

I havent seen Rennes game all year. But in autumn the standouts were Kamaldeen Sulemana, Jeremy Doku and Lovro Majer.

I wouldn't if Juve signed Sulemana, he is a class young LW. Mini Mane.
More reasonable price than first reported.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Saw him play in the under 17 final. He stood out but I'm sure sure how much of that was because he and the majority of the French team were so much more developed physically than the Dutch.

Time will tell if he makes it. There have been plenty of players who star at youth level because they develop early, then others catch up. But he is fast, strong which is a huge plus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thought this was good. @JCK

The thrills and spills of the Frenkie de Jong sagaTM have kept us invigorated all summer, and today is no different. Word comes from Spain that the player would only leave Barcelona for Chelsea, who aren’t prepared to pay him as much danger money as Manchester United, and that he has advised teammates of his intention to remain at the Camp Nou and swerve Old Trafford. Shortly afterwards, Joan Laporta was seen crying softly at his desk, while Xavi finalised plans for the next friendly – in which he plans to try De Jong at ballboy.

In other “més que un cult” news, Barça won’t be able to re-sign Lionel Messi – but not because they’re mortgaging their future to stay alive in the present, spending money with which they should pay current players on buying new ones. Rather, Messi has a contract with Paris Saint-Germain – presumably not unlike the ones Robert Lewandowski had with Bayern Munich and Raphinha with Leeds. “We will see in the future. It’s not the time to talk about him,” said Xavi, talking about him anyway.

:lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...sfer-rumours-anthony-martial-to-join-juventus

Strickland

May 17, 2019
not pretending to watch Hoffenhaim, but the guy is a German international, has great assist numbers the past 2 seasons, can play either LB / LM, 24yo, has barely been injured at all in his career. how much did you expect him to cost, 12m? if he was an English international doing the same thing in the EPL he'd easily go for 50m+

20 years back, in the age of 442, fullbacks where the least important position, you could put Manuel Blasi there and wing it, but today I'd argue they're actually one of the more important positions. f.e. Liverpool barely has any creativity in the middle of the park, but they still score a buttload of goals thanks to their wingplay

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Never watched this guy play, but in theory, 45M for Raum + Molina would potentially revolutionize the team's play. This position is vastly underrated in modern football. You need overlaping fullbacks, specially if you don't have wingers. Shitty fullbacks, as is the case, really puts a low ceiling on a teams play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)