Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Inter really are the kings of screwing themselves over.

With a Juve in transition and the others unlikely to put on a genuine challenge, here they had the chance to build a team that could win the next few titles.

Instead they get a new coach, sell the best right back in the league, and will now sell probably their best attacker.

Wont be surprised if Martinez follows suit. If not, then next season for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
60m pounds! I don’t rate that guy at all. Tici gonna Tici.
I think hes great in a 2 striker formation, lots of hustle and workrate, able to score great goals on his own. But I do have doubts about him as the only striker, he's lacked consistency in his finishing so far, so might not score enough for a CF if Kane leaves. If Kane doesnt leave, fitting him in a lineup with Kane and Son could be challenging.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They'll start cribbing too as soon as one of the oil teams or PL teams poach their stars
You can't poach stars from Bayern. This has been proven for nearly 15 years now. Ribery, Lewandowski, Müller, Robben etc.

We lost Alaba on a free and sold Kroos. But those are not cases of poaching, it's simply because Bayern didn't want to give them what they asked.

History shows if Bayern wants a player to stay, then he's staying. Only way for them to leave is to let their contract run down like Alaba did.

Bayern is too strong financially for the oil clubs to be able to poach from us.

Florentino Perez said that they chased Lewandowski many times but Bayern were never willing to negotiate.

Only player I remember we lost in that sense was Michael Ballack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)