Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Mbappe surely a Madrid bound now?
Why would he downgrade to Madrid?

I'm sorry but Real Madrid are really not an appealing destination anymore especially given that they can't afford expensive players.

La Liga is going through a Serie A-esque decline and without the super league, it will likely deteriorate further.

Arabs have got him on lock. No FFP, and most clubs in Europe are struggling for cash. An ideal situation for them to be in.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I had never heard of this guy before the Euro 2020. He was mostly rubbish when he played.
10 assists and 7 goals last season? Surely this price must be a joke.

P.S. I have just watched a short Youtube video of him. WOW! What can I say! This guy's ass lives in another time zone.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Arabs control football in Europe even on an administrative level now.

Just a year ago, they were getting 'investigated' for their shady sponsorship deals but now these Arabs are literally in bed with UEFA lol

All it took was a poorly executed Superleague concept to get on UEFA's favorable terms.

Football will never be the same again. Sad.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm sorry but Real Madrid are really not an appealing destination anymore.
100% agreed there. When you read their squad it's only glimpses of old Real. Majority of those who start now wouldn't even warm their bench in the previous successful years. They also seem to have less money too. I think it was obvious when their owner talked about SL since it was probably their only hope.

PSG is the place for stars now. It's funny and horrible how they throw money at this point.

If they manage to sign Messi it's gonna be such a huge thing for them. I literally don't know why would Mbappe leave at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)