Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In a world where Grealish is worth 100m pounds, Lukaku is worth at least 150m.
Tbh I really like Grealish, I think he's a rare type of talent. Reminds me of a lesser version of Totti. It's a heavy fee surely, but considering it's England I'm not really surprised (much). I think plenty of good/solid players go for like 70-80mln euros there.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Tbh I really like Grealish, I think he's a rare type of talent. Reminds me of a lesser version of Totti. It's a heavy fee surely, but considering it's England I'm not really surprised (much). I think plenty of good/solid players go for like 70-80mln euros there.
He is great player, but nowhere near 100m pounds. I hate it when the english overpice their players.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Grealish is great. Anything besides the speed he has = top notch. Will do wonders, considering how much the ball is on City's feet. Almost like better version of David Silva, so they basically got him covered there.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
In a world where Grealish is worth 100m pounds, Lukaku is worth at least 150m.
Lukaku is a revelation under Conte. He also got benefit from Conte system. Will he do good with Tuchel? I think so

But playing 2 year under Conte really increase the price of him during this condition. Since day 1 or even at Chelsea, Conte always want Lukaku

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lukaku is a revelation under Conte. He also got benefit from Conte system. Will he do good with Tuchel? I think so

But playing 2 year under Conte really increase the price of him during this condition. Since day 1 or even at Chelsea, Conte always want Lukaku
what in the hell is Chelsea thinking really. 150m could probably bring u Halland who will play for ten more years and is probably even now a better player.
Lukaku history shows he is invisible in big games, it was always like this.

Jun 16, 2020
Both Chelsea and Lukaku are crazy. Chelsea overpaying and Lukaku is a perfect fit at Inter, why going back to the club that rejected you. Inter true winner here, although losing 2 key players in a mercato is hard.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
City spending 270M on Kane and Grealish

Chelsea spending 120M on Lukaku

PSG have already spent like crazy

Dark times ahead for club football. It almost feels like covid has been a blessing in disguise for oil clubs. They are totally changing the landscape of club football.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
How much of this 200M is going to be reinvested into the Inter squad? Zapata is all I've read so far. Also, Inzaghi came in to continue the 3-5-2 but the most important player in that system is gone. Suning have killed Inter given that Juve, Lazio and Roma will probably improve with Milan, Atalanta and Napoli also competing for CL spots. I knew it was coming last season and I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)