Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Thiago was poached though.
Both yes and no.

He and Bayern agreed on a contract extension and Thiago was ready to sign. On the day of the extension he told Bayern he got cold feet and wanted to try something new.

This was when he had 12 months left of his contract.

https://bulinews.com/news/4941/report-thiago-set-sign-new-bayern-deal

Bayern either had the choice to keep him for one more year or sell him and get decent money. They chose the latter as it would be stupid to let him go on a free.

He did agree to stay at Bayern but changed his mind at the last second - Bayern gave him the chance to leave as they believed they had the replacements in Goretzka and Kimmich, although it was a blow to lose him.

Don't know if you can call that poaching, but it wasn't easy to let him go.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think it is poaching. The key questions are did Bayern want to keep him, and whose choice was it for Thiago to leave?

I agree with you about Alaba(who wanted to get his last big contract) and Kroos though. Also, i agree with your wider point that Bayern are one of the teams most capable of keeping the players they want in Europe. You don't really poach players from Bayern.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i think it is poaching. The key questions are did Bayern want to keep him, and whose choice was it for Thiago to leave?

I agree with you about Alaba(who wanted to get his last big contract) and Kroos though. Also, i agree with your wider point that Bayern are one of the teams most capable of keeping the players they want in Europe. You don't really poach players from Bayern.
That was my point.

If Bayern really wants to keep their players - They keep them.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

At first I didn't care/was indifferent towards them but this is just madness.

Atleast with EPL, they're reinvesting the money coming from their massive TV deal.

PSG on the other hand are constantly pumping in money coming directly from the state. What is the point of FFP anymore? No matter what happens, whether it's a pandemic or a global recession, these guys will continue to have bottomless pits of cash. If that's not unfair advantage then I don't know what is.

With all their riches and star power, there's no way they're ever going to be sanctioned again.

Just shows how much of a scummy, criminal organization UEFA is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Milan is doing good business this Mercator, Maignan looks really good, they kept their best assets in Kessie and Hernandez, all they now need is a good trequarista, someone like Ziyech or James, both if them will be much better than Hakan
maldini is a master of business manager. they got Fodé Ballo-Touré for 4 million. this kid has the potential ability to be a starter. He is quick, aggressive and physically imposing.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG have signed Ramos, Messi and Donarumma on a free...
they are fucking scary.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Also Inter buying Dzeko at this stage of his career is laughable, this guy was so bad for the last 2 seasons, can't understand what Majotta is thinking, with the money he got he should jump straight on Vlahovic.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Also Inter buying Dzeko at this stage of his career is laughable, this guy was so bad for the last 2 seasons, can't understand what Majotta is thinking, with the money he got he should jump straight on Vlahovic.
It's better that way though. It seems like it's the last year for CR7, we will need to buy a CF next Summer.

Yeah, I don't believe in Haaland coming here but if Vlahovic has another good season at Viola, I can easily see Juve going after him.

Inda want also Zapata, so Dzeko won't be a starter for them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's better that way though. It seems like it's the last year for CR7, we will need to buy a CF next Summer.

Yeah, I don't believe in Haaland coming here but if Vlahovic has another good season at Viola, I can easily see Juve going after him.

Inda want also Zapata, so Dzeko won't be a starter for them.
Dzeko as a bench option is probably one of the worst ideas u can get, as he is thriving when he has continuity, also struggles at first season in new clubs.
Regarding Vlahovic that's what I hope for too, but if we won't get financial stability soon then even transfer like him will be just pipe dream for us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dzeko as a bench option is probably one of the worst ideas u can get, as he is thriving when he has continuity, also struggles at first season in new clubs.
Regarding Vlahovic that's what I hope for too, but if we won't get financial stability soon then even transfer like him will be just pipe dream for us.
The moment CR7 leaves, the club gets ~90m cost per year off its shoulders, just like that. That's huge.

We should be fine.

Jun 16, 2020
Just read that Barca can’t register Depay, Garcia and Emerson due to salary restrictions from La Liga, apparently they’re at 95% (paying salaries compared to total revenues) while the cap is at 73%. They have until saturday.

Sad that we don’t have money aswel, great opportunity to sign some young player of them. Don’t help them with Pjanic please.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just read that Barca can’t register Depay, Garcia and Emerson due to salary restrictions from La Liga, apparently they’re at 95% (paying salaries compared to total revenues) while the cap is at 73%. They have until saturday.

Sad that we don’t have money aswel, great opportunity to sign some young player of them. Don’t help them with Pjanic please.
Can Emerson play LB? If the can't register him this year maybe we could get someone from them on a year loan? :boh:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Welcome Pjanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)