Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
at badass spewing shit on Marotta who is buying one of the best rb/rwb prospects. Weren’t you the one fapped at Ansaldi and is fapping on Perreira and you would rather have Meunier instead of Hakimi :D

This is an excellent addition to Inter, also out of the blue, I just wonder why Real didn’t decided to keep him...
So you expect Juve to buy all the players in the world?
Marotta has been there for almost 2 years and inda are still on course to finish 4th.
The only difference is that now they have a 11 mil a year coach instead of a 3 or 4 mil. a year one.
As far as hakimi goes, that guy is a typical rwb and we don't play a 3 defenders system, per sorry, so we have no use for him.
Getting another mid. besides Artur should be the goal of the management.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
I don't remember who said that big clubs don't produce good players, but it's an another master stroke of Real. Between him and Morata they earned more than 110 million by practically never playing at Real. This club has all: the attraction, the money and a great academy. :sad:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But they bought Lukaku, Eriksen, Barella, Sensi, the guy they loaned to Newcastle nad probably some others I don't remember. Plus, if they are selling Lautaro, they will have to replace him. Not to mention they already needed another striker.
ffp execution is suspended, it isn't a normal mercato. they have plenty of money from the sales, and probably the owners can throw in some cash too.

maybe in the new financial year we also can start spending.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He's been decent for this since Flick took charge, but yeah again like a lot of these option to buy deals, teams will always try and drive the price down

- - - Updated - - -

Perreira is still a very good and complete RB, I'd still say he's one of the best in Europe right now still so fuck knows what you're laughing at

Why aren't Madrid keeping Hakimi? well they don't play with wing backs and they already have a more defensively competent RB
I'm laughing at you I think that was obvious. Perrreira might be good, but just like with Ansaldi you went over the top... I agree that it might be too much to spend 40m on a fullback when we are in dire need for a midfielder (Arthur is a sidestep at best), but like I said Hakimi is one of the hottest prospects and Inter is signing him for a reasonable price which is great for them.

Also stop licking Paratici's balls and be real and look how man gaps we need to fill, we have one competent full back in Alex Sandro and Cuardado strarted to play but after we somehow decided not to sell him.

So you expect Juve to buy all the players in the world?
Marotta has been there for almost 2 years and inda are still on course to finish 4th.
The only difference is that now they have a 11 mil a year coach instead of a 3 or 4 mil. a year one.
As far as hakimi goes, that guy is a typical rwb and we don't play a 3 defenders system, per sorry, so we have no use for him.
Getting another mid. besides Artur should be the goal of the management.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
:lol:

Yeah, I'm famous here for wanting our club to sign every player in the world. Hakimi is great deal that went under radar, and people are looking for excuses instead of admitting that it was great piece of business.

Should we try for him, that's a different story, but than again we went after Cancelo who is less impressive and cost the same...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm laughing at you I think that was obvious. Perrreira might be good, but just like with Ansaldi you went over the top... I agree that it might be too much to spend 40m on a fullback when we are in dire need for a midfielder (Arthur is a sidestep at best), but like I said Hakimi is one of the hottest prospects and Inter is signing him for a reasonable price which is great for them.

Also stop licking Paratici's balls and be real and look how man gaps we need to fill, we have one competent full back in Alex Sandro and Cuardado strarted to play but after we somehow decided not to sell him.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm famous here for wanting our club to sign every player in the world. Hakimi is great deal that went under radar, and people are looking for excuses instead of admitting that it was great piece of business.

Should we try for him, that's a different story, but than again we went after Cancelo who is less impressive and cost the same...
To be quite frank. Ansaldi is no worse than danilo and better than matuidi at LB

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The mental gymnastics here justifying another market opportunity miss is staggering.
He's a cool signing for Inda and prolly gonna be a great wingback for Conte, but i wouldn't call it a missed opportunity. When it comes to defending he's just as sketchy as Cancelo and wouldn't make a good fit as classic RB in a back 4 imo. Not to mention we still need to fix our mid first.

What is sad however, is that we just bought frigging Danilo for our right side. A nothing player ever since leaving Porto. But hey, we had to bring him in, otherwise we couldn't have sold Cancelo. Genious move if i've ever seen one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we don't have €40m for a fullback it's not a missed opportunity. Would you rather spend €40m on a right back or toward a quality CM? Could be a great signing for Inter for the price but he's in a position they clearly need to improve, whilst no one has even uttered a breath about signing a new right back for Juve. Our priority is midfield and a striker if Higuain leaves.

I am almost certain that we're not even looking at a starting right back. Unfortunately we are not Real Madrid or Man City and can spend €40m on a player who is better (on paper) than what we have just because he is available for a good price. When your wing backs are Moses, Young and D'Ambrosio and wing backs are an important part of your system then of course you prioritise it and spend a chunk of your budget. What we should be more concerned about is spending ours on the right midfielder, not completing our squad in a single transfer window, which was impossible even before Covid-19.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's a cool signing for Inda and prolly gonna be a great wingback for Conte, but i wouldn't call it a missed opportunity. When it comes to defending he's just as sketchy as Cancelo and wouldn't make a good fit as classic RB in a back 4 imo. Not to mention we still need to fix our mid first.

What is sad however, is that we just bought frigging Danilo for our right side. A nothing player ever since leaving Porto. But hey, we had to bring him in, otherwise we couldn't have sold Cancelo. Genious move if i've ever seen one.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

If we don't have €40m for a fullback it's not a missed opportunity. Would you rather spend €40m on a right back or toward a quality CM? Could be a great signing for Inter for the price but he's in a position they clearly need to improve, whilst no one has even uttered a breath about signing a new right back for Juve. Our priority is midfield and a striker if Higuain leaves.

I am almost certain that we're not even looking at a starting right back. Unfortunately we are not Real Madrid or Man City and can spend €40m on a player who is better (on paper) than what we have just because he is available for a good price. When your wing backs are Moses, Young and D'Ambrosio and wing backs are an important part of your system then of course you prioritise it and spend a chunk of your budget. What we should be more concerned about is spending ours on the right midfielder, not completing our squad in a single transfer window, which was impossible even before Covid-19.
Signing Marotta & Conte was the best thing Inter could have done.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we have to judge Beppe and Paratici's work ever since they've gone their separate ways, based on the small sample size we've seen so far, Beppe is better at squad building than Paratici.

Aug 2, 2005

I have always looked into the full backs position as important as the forwards.. our team needs revamping
Apart from CBs,, we need at least one or 2 players in each department..
RB or a bench RB if we keep Cuad there.
CM - B2B world class,, with a couple of bench players while also getting rid of the dead wood we have there.
CF - world class.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)