Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

decent signing for roma i guess. 2-year contract, and as he's arriving from outside italy, both him and the club can benefit from the new tax rules. he'll cost roma around 5m per season. we're accounting similar yearly amounts on pjaca.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
they got meunier now

- - - Updated - - -

let them have him. I don't consider him a proper RB, rather keep faith in Cuadrado for at least another year

You dont consider him a proper RB, which is fine (it makes sense the only top club playing with wingbacks are after him), but you rather keep faith in a natural winger to continue to be the main RB instead? Makes sense.

No to mention Cuadrado is 32, Hakimi is not only better weapon on that right side, but he is 10 years younger.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You dont consider him a proper RB, which is fine (it makes sense the only top club playing with wingbacks are after him), but you rather keep faith in a natural winger to continue to be the main RB instead? Makes sense.

No to mention Cuadrado is 32, Hakimi is not only better weapon on that right side, but he is 10 years younger.
This is a great deal for them, no doubt about it. My only hope is that it stops them from being able to buy a midfielder.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Tbh as much as I never considered Cuadrado as a RB, I think he's grown into the position over the course of this season and credit to him I think he's done a fairly decent job of it.

I'm conscious that we are a little lightweight in the full back position, I'll be intrigued to see what Wesley brings to the table if he's the player that Sarri is referring to as one who is ready for the first team.

I do think however we have other pressing matters, and conscious of the financial constraints spending 40 mill on a RB for us I don't think would have been a clever idea.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@campionesidd Inter dont need more midfielders lol, but even if they do, as in Tonali, they can probably do a sweetheart deal or prolonged payment arrangement with Brescia.

They defenitely need a top choice in wingbacks more then another mid, their huge glaring weakness is their wingbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)