Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
they sold icardi, they might as well sell lautaro, that's ~160m combined
But they bought Lukaku, Eriksen, Barella, Sensi, the guy they loaned to Newcastle nad probably some others I don't remember. Plus, if they are selling Lautaro, they will have to replace him. Not to mention they already needed another striker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah but it's still better than Inter.

On the football pitch, yes defenitely, really well run good team that could run circles against this hastily assembled Inter, I respect their approach. Ambition wise? Nah, Inter invest more and trying for higher rapid improvement/quick rebuild as top club in win now approach with the profiles they going for, in a way Dortmund arent really.

Dortmund formula seems straight forward, and well executed. They are a upper level stop gap/talent farm team who dont pay that much salary, nor make pretensions of going for big titles, thats why their team is so young, lots of breaking out young stars before they make big eventual moves, or solid good players who left top clubs because it didnt work out or time to move (veteran class act Hummels, broken down Götze, mid levels Meunier, Can, Witsel falls in to this cathegory too). The only anomaly in this team is Reus, a genuine peak top player, you ask yourself why is he is still in Dortmund and not in Bayern/ biggiest clubs already? Answer is easy, he is injured half the season on almost consistent basis.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
chrome_Xbg0Ry0m1X.png

Weren't they under FFP penalties before 2018 also?

They've got to do some massive selling and I think they'll experience the classic Marotta "unable to sell deadwood" very soon.

They've got Joao Mario, Dimarco, Perisic, Nainggolan, Dalbert and Gravillon coming back from loan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
chrome_Xbg0Ry0m1X.png

Weren't they under FFP penalties before 2018 also?

They've got to do some massive selling and I think they'll experience the classic Marotta "unable to sell deadwood" very soon.

They've got Joao Mario, Dimarco, Perisic, Nainggolan, Dalbert and Gravillon coming back from loan.
In this current climate, he'll probably loan players out with option to buy and hope they do. Well we all know how that worked at Juve...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:lol: at badass spewing shit on Marotta who is buying one of the best rb/rwb prospects. Weren’t you the one fapped at Ansaldi and is fapping on Perreira and you would rather have Meunier instead of Hakimi :D

This is an excellent addition to Inter, also out of the blue, I just wonder why Real didn’t decided to keep him...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Like Perisic who Bayern doesn't want to redeem at the agreed amount.
He's been decent for this since Flick took charge, but yeah again like a lot of these option to buy deals, teams will always try and drive the price down

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: at badass spewing shit on Marotta who is buying one of the best rb/rwb prospects. Weren’t you the one fapped at Ansaldi and is fapping on Perreira and you would rather have Meunier instead of Hakimi :D

This is an excellent addition to Inter, also out of the blue, I just wonder why Real didn’t decided to keep him...
Perreira is still a very good and complete RB, I'd still say he's one of the best in Europe right now still so fuck knows what you're laughing at

Why aren't Madrid keeping Hakimi? well they don't play with wing backs and they already have a more defensively competent RB

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013

He doesn't fit Real and the guy is almost as bad defensively as Cancelo.

Hakimi is PERFECT for Conte's three at the back system. Any other system, eh, not so much.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
or fucking agnelli or whoever decided not to renew his contract

we made this inter
As great as Marotta was, Paratici is better.

Marotta's first and last years were poor. Random de ceglie esque contract ext & salary hikes to Khedira, Pjanic, mandzo last year. Really did a number before he left lol.

And big diff with Ronaldo. Didn't want him. Paratici not only did but saw the opportunity, went for it, and signed him. How many SDs would've even thought of it?

Then proceeded to rejuvenate de Ligt, Demiral, etc. We already knew he is a good scout, but he's doing good accounting & human trafficking work too like his predecessor.

Don't worry about inter. I mean there's a decent chance they'll finish 4th even with Marotta, Conte and squad overhaul.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
As great as Marotta was, Paratici is better.

Marotta's first and last years were poor. Random de ceglie esque contract ext & salary hikes to Khedira, Pjanic, mandzo last year. Really did a number before he left lol.

And big diff with Ronaldo. Didn't want him. Paratici not only did but saw the opportunity, went for it, and signed him. How many SDs would've even thought of it?

Then proceeded to rejuvenate de Ligt, Demiral, etc. We already knew he is a good scout, but he's doing good accounting & human trafficking work too like his predecessor.

Don't worry about inter. I mean there's a decent chance they'll finish 4th even with Marotta, Conte and squad overhaul.
I need Inter to finish outside UCL.

That would be too perfect.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was just saying that Inter should sign Hakimi. That guy is perfect for them and Inter's starting eleven is starting to look real good on paper. Oh well, not the first time they look great on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)