Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Congrats to Bayern. Great deal.

Gnabry + Sane on the wings is gonna last for a decade with some luck, and the NT is gonna profit of it as well. Finally the Robbery replacement fans have been waiting for since like forever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Damn. That's a great deal for them - kinda envious of the lock Bayern have on German talent. Imagine all Italian talents wanting to play for Juve and we get like a 20% - 30% discount on every deal for them. We'd be swimming in Zaniolos, Tonalis and Verrattis now :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Congrats to Bayern. Great deal.

Gnabry + Sane on the wings is gonna last for a decade with some luck, and the NT is gonna profit of it as well. Finally the Robbery replacement fans have been waiting for since like forever.
Gnabry - Lewa - Sane will be a deadly trio i imagine.

Also with Müller just behind and hopefully Havertz at some point too.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I see a reasonable deal but not the bargain of the century some are describing.
Taking his injury and contract length into consideration almost 75% of the forum would be fuming at the transfer fee reported

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, that's a good point actually from Gordo. Griezmann looks like a misfit at Barca, Lautaro would probably make sense as a CF for them. Not to mention lowering the average age of their attack and wages.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, Griezmann might been a reactionary signing that dont fit, but he is way better then Lautaro. Who is being way overrated before even showing anything. I see him play for Inter alot, he barely does anything above the decent/good level, far from 110m player.
I would personally value lautaro more than griezman, it's kinda similar to our arthur-pjanic trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)