Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would personally value lautaro more than griezman, it's kinda similar to our arthur-pjanic trade.

Because of age? Griezmann doesnt have several years of underperforming, he was flatout great for Atletico nonstop, and he is bought by a club that dont wanna play him in his position. If he goes to ANY other top club, he will perform as superstar level all around attacker he was with atletico.

Age difference matters to a point, quality on pitch Lautaro is nowhere near it yet. He scored 12 goals and decent half season, and suddenly he is rated as 110m player. Needs to show way more imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How come PSG can never retain their better youth players?
and losing them for next to nothing :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's a good point actually from Gordo. Griezmann looks like a misfit at Barca, Lautaro would probably make sense as a CF for them. Not to mention lowering the average age of their attack and wages.
Yes he's a misfit in that Barca team, then again most of their big signings of late have been, just look at Coutinho. They see Lautauro as the heir to Suarez, I'm not so sure he is and for 100+ mill that's a massive gamble to take given how their other gambles have flopped.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I'm confused, does he join them now or what
I'm presuming all of these new transfers are for 20-21 season. It's only the loanees with contracts expiring June 30th that either go back to parent club or re-sign short term loan extensions until August.

Weird as hell watching lots of players playing for their 'old' clubs for 10-12 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)