Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Spurs reject and Brazilian international Paulinho will be signing for Barcelona for 40m.

LMAO Barcelona fans be shooting themselves

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
Spurs reject and Brazilian international Paulinho will be signing for Barcelona for 40m.

LMAO Barcelona fans be shooting themselves

you get the impression that Barcelona and Bayern's cycle is finished. Reckon the likes of PSG, Madrid, Juve and Man Utd will begin the dominate soon. [Yea I rate Man Utd's project under Mourinho].

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
you get the impression that Barcelona and Bayern's cycle is finished. Reckon the likes of PSG, Madrid, Juve and Man Utd will begin the dominate soon. [Yea I rate Man Utd's project under Mourinho].
Barcelona's cycle was centered on Messi being surrounded with other youth system prodigies. With Messi getting old and the well of youth talent seemingly drying up, I can see why you think so.
Lately they seem to have gone away from relying on home-grown talent and have turned into a buying club, which is an issue for them as they are not as financially stable as their spending sprees make them seem to be. Also, they keep bringing in outside players, who are not that familiar with their taki-shmucky style, and try to fit them into said system/philosophy. This often would be the case of trying to fit a round peg into square hole.

Regarding Bayern, however, I have to disagree - their success is predominantly based on a superior business model that has allowed them to attract the best, and often relatively cheap, talent from all over Germany, as well as be competitive on the European and SA markets, all the while maintaining financial stability.
Unless they completely shit the bed and stray away from what's worked for them for many years now, they will be up there among Europe's elite.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Real, Juve, Bayern and Barca are still at the top, though PSG joined them this summer (Alves, Verratti, Draxler, di Maria, Neymar, Cavani is amazing, and they still want Fabinho and Mbappe - how much truth is there behind these rumours anyway @Dujj, ive been reading for days that its close to done?) the Manchesters, Chelsea and Atletico are a tier bellow, United will need another 200-300M mercato to close the gap, but it will be Mourinhos 3rd season already by then, and we know what that means... if most of their signings turn out, i can see Milan becoming a 2nd tier club by next season too

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Gotta agree with united but maybe not as much with the Bayern.

United this season atleast have brought in only a few players, surprisingly mourinho has called the stops and is unwilling to go out of his way to buy perisic. I think they've done good business this season and look the best they have been since Ferguson left. Domestically they will dominate and they'll probably reach QF in CL and build on top of that next season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Gotta agree with united but maybe not as much with the Bayern.

United this season atleast have brought in only a few players, surprisingly mourinho has called the stops and is unwilling to go out of his way to buy perisic. I think they've done good business this season and look the best they have been since Ferguson left. Domestically they will dominate and they'll probably reach QF in CL and build on top of that next season.

United still have mentality and defensive problems

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Real, Juve, Bayern and Barca are still at the top, though PSG joined them this summer (Alves, Verratti, Draxler, di Maria, Neymar, Cavani is amazing, and they still want Fabinho and Mbappe - how much truth is there behind these rumours anyway @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=21288" target="_blank">Dujj</a>, ive been reading for days that its close to done?) the Manchesters, Chelsea and Atletico are a tier bellow, United will need another 200-300M mercato to close the gap, but it will be Mourinhos 3rd season already by then, and we know what that means... if most of their signings turn out, i can see Milan becoming a 2nd tier club by next season too
@zizinho. You wanna know if the rumors about Fabinho, and MBappé are true? They are.

The most trusted source for PSG news even said it's done for MBappé, and that he will be a PSG player by august 31.

[video=twitter;895716206308728833]https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/895716206308728833[/video]

They think Fabinho has a chance to sign too since he's trying to force Monaco to sell him.

(Don't ask me how do they plan to avoid FFP, I don't know.)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sources in Spain claim Deportivo de La Coruña prepared to propose a solution by offering to take Costa on loan until January, when he could then re-join Atlético Madrid.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho. You wanna know if the rumors about Fabinho, and MBappé are true? They are.

The most trusted source for PSG news even said it's done for MBappé, and that he will be a PSG player by august 31.

[video=twitter;895716206308728833]https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/895716206308728833[/video]

They think Fabinho has a chance to sign too since he's trying to force Monaco to sell him.

(Don't ask me how do they plan to avoid FFP, I don't know.)
Damn, they will have a scary team next season. I'd put them as 2nd best behind Madrid once they get Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)