Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
a video for all you mbappe fappers (just got suggested for me on youtube) showing how thiago silva basically had him very deep in his pocket.

but it is true what the creator of the video says. you need to man mark him and that is why we had such problems. if our defenders are too fricking lazy to mark christiano ronaldo in our own box then one can understand the space we afforded mbappe.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
It was like 85 million up front plus 35 in add ons, with things like 10 mil when Countinho wins the Golden Ball, 5 million when Barcelona wins Club World Cup, etc.

I don't think we'll sell (but who knows, every player has a price), especially since Barcelona have only moved about 10 million pounds between the first bid and the third. We'll probably do a Suarez with him and sell him in the next summer. It would be smart of us to buy Draxler this summer and give him the season to bed in and then we have a replacement already in house.
:agree:

I hope you push Barca as hard as possible

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I hope at least Inter won't sign him , of he will succeed at Roma , at least we have a chance to sign him for high price .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He wont go anywhere, no one seems ready to make the investment.

- - - Updated - - -

Iniesta sounds like he is going to leave
Barca will struggle without him (me thinks). Hopefully he won't end up here, never liked the guy (yes, he has been really good and blahblah but still).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Barca will struggle without him (me thinks). Hopefully he won't end up here, never liked the guy (yes, he has been really good and blahblah but still).
They definitely will, they cant really afford to lose Neymar AND Iniesta in one year. I'd take him here as an option for the 4-3-3 but if we get someone id prefer a younger player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He won't, not like this. Best player ever for them who been there since he was 12 years old. He is not sneaking out the back door days before market closes, weeks after after Neymar fucked them over lol. Tarnishes his legacy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He won't, not like this. Best player ever for them who been there since he was 12 years old. He is not sneaking out the back door days before market closes, weeks after after Neymar fucked them over lol. Tarnishes his legacy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yea, I agree, I just think it would be hilarious to see it happen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)