Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They are still weak in the middle.
They are alright but seeing how Matuidi went... I guess they will keep buying, seeing how crazy they are.

Still, I'd honestly rather face Barcelona than PSG at this point.

IMO Barca has THE WEIRDEST transfer ever. Some did manage to break through, as they were expected stars, but so, so, so many fails it's incredible. Majority of their team nowadays looks only decent. Had it not been for Messi they wouldn't do shit really. They spent soooo much money on cack players. Not only Andre Gomes which happened recently but Paulinho this summer too, it's really incredible how those guys weren't fired ten times already.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They are alright but seeing how Matuidi went... I guess they will keep buying, seeing how crazy they are.

Still, I'd honestly rather face Barcelona than PSG at this point.

IMO Barca has THE WEIRDEST transfer ever. Some did manage to break through, as they were expected stars, but so, so, so many fails it's incredible. Majority of their team nowadays looks only decent. Had it not been for Messi they wouldn't do shit really. They spent soooo much money on cack players. Not only Andre Gomes which happened recently but Paulinho this summer too, it's really incredible how those guys weren't fired ten times already.
I agree, Barcelona has had a truly horrid mercato over the last few seasons. I think part of their downfall were the penalties to their youth system. They really depended on that during their rise to the top. They've never had the same financial ability as Madrid, so it was always necessary to supplement their transfers with top academy talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)