Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I agree, Barcelona has had a truly horrid mercato over the last few seasons. I think part of their downfall were the penalties to their youth system. They really depended on that during their rise to the top. They've never had the same financial ability as Madrid, so it was always necessary to supplement their transfers with top academy talent.
They got plenty of money, just lost a lot of it on stupid transfers and a moronic wage structure.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They got plenty of money, just lost a lot of it on stupid transfers and a moronic wage structure.
I don't think so. Rumors are that the Countinho and Dembele bids are stalling because Barcelona want to pay the fees over 5 years or more. Anyone can pay big bucks if you structure payments like a house mortgage.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I agree, Barcelona has had a truly horrid mercato over the last few seasons. I think part of their downfall were the penalties to their youth system. They really depended on that during their rise to the top. They've never had the same financial ability as Madrid, so it was always necessary to supplement their transfers with top academy talent.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
la masia is a myth if it has produced less players than atalanta have

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Who are we to tell? We went to Serie B and plenty went to prison.
Who went to prison? I do not recall any name. Calciopoli was also proven to be a fraud. Inter, Milan e tutti quanti did the same but not all tapes were introduced into the court as evidents. Afterwards, court decided the case is too old for the new evidence to be revised. A farce.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who went to prison? I do not recall any name. Calciopoli was also proven to be a fraud. Inter, Milan e tutti quanti did the same but not all tapes were introduced into the court as evidents. Afterwards, court decided the case is too old for the new evidence to be revised. A farce.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
"e tutti quanti" rofl loving the random Italian thrown in there. Fantastic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yes but since it has produced the likes of pazzini, gabbiadini, zaza, bonaventura, zappacosta and of course the legend Padoin given the size of the club and revenue that's pretty good going
Like I said, Messi, fabregas, pique, puyol, Iniesta, Xavi, Sergio Busquests, Pedro. Definitely hasn't produced less than Atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)