Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Every player is REQUIRED to have release clause in Spain, an agent doesn't have to negotiate it or insist.

Pjanic when renewing with Roma few years ago insisted on Roma adding the release clause, it was not an obligation but just good negotiating by him and his agent.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Agreed. I was just referring to the fact that it was Pjanic himself activating the clause, same as Neymar. I think this is how release clauses work, these are players themselves activating them, not their future clubs.

Mar 10, 2009
Let's get something straight though, hate me all you want, Neymar is a very good player but he's not that good. Not that good in the sense that he's not the level of Messi or Ronaldo and never will be. He reminds me of some of the other great strikers we had such as Shevchenko etc., but then that's just it. He's not one of those "comes every few decades player," so even in the modern game sense he's way too overpriced.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juve is the only ambitious destination around. :D

joins Barca -> 'lacks ambition, went there to get easy trophies'
joins PSG -> 'lacks ambition, went for money'
PSG have a better chance of winning champions league than us this coming season.

With PSG , both money and ambition is going hand in hand.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Let's get something straight though, hate me all you want, Neymar is a very good player but he's not that good. Not that good in the sense that he's not the level of Messi or Ronaldo and never will be. He reminds me of some of the other great strikers we had such as Shevchenko etc., but then that's just it. He's not one of those "comes every few decades player," so even in the modern game sense he's way too overpriced.
Yeah.. You're wrong.

There's one player who comes close to Messi and Ronaldo and it's Neymar. I bet that without Messi on his team, he will become just as influential.

Many people on this forum try to look cool by underrating Neymar, but truth is it just makes you look stupid.

Neymar is one hell of a football player.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)