Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
From what I hear Moreno is complete stud of a talent. Is he forward or winger? They have too many wingers.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:lol: they are gonna wish they kept with wilmott

- - - Updated - - -

in what sense? both tactically inept if you ask me.
Martinez is better. He did well with Wigan and in his first season with Everton. Belgium has a great squad that doesnt click together. He knows how to play good attacking football so it might help build chemistry.

Also its not like other national teams assigned top coaches. Who is even available?

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood what some see in Candreva. Looks like a typical EPL "kick and run" player to me, similar to Pereyra.
I think he is a very reliable player. Always works his socks off in offense and defense, can dribble, shoot from distance and most importantly he can cross very well. A very classical winger. I rate him a lot higher than Pereyra on the wing. Good signing for Inter but 3 years too late. He is very dependent on his fitness and he is not young.

Perisic, Icardi, jovetic, Candreva, brozovic, Banega, Miranda, Kondogbia. This squad has good potential that needs unlocking. Mancini only managed to get Icardi and Brozovic to perform at a decent level and completely flopped with the rest. Their squad perform at 50% of its potential. A proper coach can make them perform much better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Martinez is better. He did well with Wigan and in his first season with Everton. Belgium has a great squad that doesnt click together. He knows how to play good attacking football so it might help build chemistry.

Also its not like other national teams assigned top coaches. Who is even available?

- - - Updated - - -

I think he is a very reliable player. Always works his socks off in offense and defense, can dribble, shoot from distance and most importantly he can cross very well. A very classical winger. I rate him a lot higher than Pereyra on the wing. Good signing for Inter but 3 years too late. He is very dependent on his fitness and he is not young.

Perisic, Icardi, jovetic, Candreva, brozovic, Banega, Miranda, Kondogbia. This squad has good potential that needs unlocking. Mancini only managed to get Icardi and Brozovic to perform at a decent level and completely flopped with the rest. Their squad perform at 50% of its potential. A proper coach can make them perform much better.
Good attacking football doesn't always win matches his time at Wigan and Everton speaks for itself he has no idea how to set up defensively. Everton fans were glad to see the back of him even they got sick of his somewhat predictive style.

I'm sure there were better options than martinez? I'd have taken a chance with hiddink even or a long shot with sampaoli? Who at the very least have a decent track record with international sides

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Most mentioned names were Garcia, Advocaat and Lippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)