Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I was saying on social media "wel it cant get worse then wilmots"

Then i found out he's an offensive minded coach who failed in the EPL :lol:

Yeah, this was exactly what I feared. It's bad enough that most of our players play in the EPL (I honestly believe this is why we are so weak tactically), now we've got an EPL coach too. Still, I wouldn't really know who was available tbh.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So disappointing to see the Belgian FA decided not to go for a true top coach.
I seriously question what the media suggests our FA was approaching

Lippi
Hiddink(maybe)
Rudi Garcia
Van Gaal

Garcia would probably do extremely well at belgium, and he allready has his violin in case things go south

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this was exactly what I feared. It's bad enough that most of our players play in the EPL (I honestly believe this is why we are so weak tactically), now we've got an EPL coach too. Still, I wouldn't really know who was available tbh.
:agree:

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
dont exaggarete.
Krychowiak ,,Glik,Rybus will do great. Especially Krycha>Matuidi.
Kapustka is very talented, questions marks are Milik,Zielinski and Linetty but Sampdoria sold Fernando Soriano so Linetty should get his minutes and Milik depends if Napoli will buy Icardi

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fazio is fucking shit. Most spurs fans are happy to be rid of him. Vermaelen is a pretty decent CB, but highly injury prone. But yeah, I think Roma will do well this season under Spalletti - I actually think they'll finish 2nd over Nipples

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Roma signed Fazio and now Vermaelen is almost a done deal. They also got Juan Jesus so they are stacking defense I guess. Seems like they wanna switch to 3-5-2
They sold Castan and Rudiger got an ACL tear. I'm not so sure they'll switch to a 3 man backline.

Fazio is only a loan deal, as will be Vermaelen.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Nicola Sansone to Villareal.

Shame to see him leave Sassuolo, hope they keep investing that money wisely on some Italian youth like they have done so far. I don't see them going far losing both him and Vrsjalko :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)