Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What then? If he was going to play for a kick and rush culture crash brit team run by Allardyce or Redknapp, ok to worry, but this is Pep who loves players of this kid type and who is assembling similar types besides already having a several of such players already.

I would worry more for Sterling then this kid, latter doesn't seem to be able to handle the pressure well.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What then? If he was going to play for a kick and rush culture crash brit team run by Allardyce or Redknapp, ok to worry, but this is Pep who loves players of this kid type and who is assembling similar types besides already having a several of such players already.

I would worry more for Sterling then this kid, latter doesn't seem to be able to handle the pressure well.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Just being a small framed Brazilian in England. He's gonna be sad off the pitch, and bullied physically on it.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lazio is crap, no way they would be fighting for the 3rd spot
Pretty sure that's gonna be their objective. They're quite crap but quality wise I don't see them too much off Milan, Inter and Fiorentina. Roma and Napoli are a step up fighting for second and Juve numero uno.

Also lol at City having a Jesus in both wings.

Jul 1, 2010
Yeah but he replaced laurent Ciman :p
Ciman is solid in the MLS but the euro was too high a calibre for him. J. Lukaku on the other hand :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood what some see in Candreva. Looks like a typical EPL "kick and run" player to me, similar to Pereyra.
He's a good winger. Not world class of course but a solid player for any team.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I've always rated him. Been a bright spot for both the Azzurri and Lazio in tough times; not a flashy Neymar or a prolific Ronaldo but gets the job done and is usually involved in almost all attacks with both teams. Very versatile and reliable too, with an impressive goal and assist record that not many boast in Serie A. 20-22 mil is a very good price in todays market.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Well both of them can't dribble for shit when not sprinting and both of them are wasteful (Candreva not so much, yet still, and Pereyra was given the middle name "Almost" on Tuz for a reason) and generally not very intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)