Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gameiro? Seriously? :lol:
If we bought him people here would moan till the end of the world.
Was just a general thought. I don't rate him highly but for some reason he manages to find the net and imo he will continue to do so with Atletico.

I just like how they buy each summer, it's always some talent or some player they manage to revive. Vrsaljko and Gaintan were great signings. Just like Savic was. Gameiro will play well with Griez and others next to him.

Not many people mention them as a threat but over the past couple of years they were a tough nut to crack and they pull 101% out of the team which is quite impressive. They were dominating in both Spain and Europe. I wouldn't like many of their transfers simply because I think we should chase better targets. Despite of our (much) higher income I think they are doing an impressive job.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
found this on twitter
Sevilla sporting director Monchi
[/IMG]
Monchi :heart:

and there is no doubt that the Ligue is very effective at producing and developing really good players. The only reason the league doesn't get that strong, is that players are poached from the clubs very early.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
On the Monchi topic. Read the following.

He asked to be relieved of his duties in the 2016 off-season, but the board of directors did not accept his request unless he paid his €5 million buyout clause :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)