Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Götze needs to book himself a good gender reassignment surgeon and get a pair of balls screwed on, Coward. He could have taken on a new challenge but instead comes crawling back to dortmund (his comfort zone I assume) on all fours with his tail tucked between his legs like a whipped cur.

Fuck him up the ass with a cactus.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Götze needs to book him self a good gender reassignment surgeon and get a pair of balls screwed on, Coward. He could have taken on a new challenge but instead comes crawling back to dortmund (his comfort zone I assume) on all fours with his tail tucked between his legs like - whipped cur.

Fuck him up the ass with a cactus.
Its best for his career. A choice between Dortmund and Liverpool, easy choice for me. Dortmund play in the CL. He would've ruined himself if he went elsewhere.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Its best for his career. A choice between Dortmund and Liverpool, easy choice for me. Dortmund play in the CL. He would've ruined himself if he went elsewhere.
That is true, and I dont blame him. A lot more pressure playing for pool than Dortmund, and at least at BVB they play CL this year in addition he gets to stay in his country. Im pissed at the fact that he decided to stay in Munich last year when we were seriously linked with him, I thought he would have been a great signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)