Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Schürrle :lol: I cant believe another club is stupid enough to pay €30m for this scrub :lol: :sergio:

Doing well? They lost 3 of their star players.
I m not a big fan of Schürrle too, but I think Tuchel has a good idea how to use him. The transfer summer of Dortmund has been very exciting IMO.

Dembele (was top of my wish list) is an amazing talent and everybody wanted him. If I had a choice to make Miki or Dembele, then Dembele all the way.

Götze for around 25m€ is just a great deal. Its hilarious how people have written him off and spouting out nonsense, that he was a total failure during his time. Even the last season he had a good start until he got injured. He was playing poorly after coming back from injury and then everything escalated quickly. Miki before Tuchel was a big joke so why should Tuchel not making the same with Götze?

Schürrle is pretty one-dimensional with ordinary technique, but he also has some qualities, that r pace and finishing..being active and running a lot. He can be useful under the right circumstances and as I said Tuchel knows his shit.

So Mkhitaryan has left and Dembele, Götze, Schürrle arrived + there is also the talent Mor, who seems to be extraordinary too. Only a fool would say Dortmund havent improved on the attacking department.

In midfield Castro has already been the Gündogan successor and he hasnt played worse than him last season..most would agree he was better than Gündogan. Gündogan was also often injured, so Dortmund got already used to playing without him. They added Rode and talent Merino for him. Rode has always convinced at Bayern and despite his limited technique, a player with such a high engine fighting for every centimeter never giving up and running like crazy was missing..he can score goals and his passing is acceptable...cannot judge Merino, but have heard good things about him.

Bartra for Hummels is a clear downgrade, but I m interested to see what Bartra is really capable of. He could be a fantastic addition. Dortmund also tried hard for Toprak and I m sure he ll come latest next summer. It seems Dortmund want to trigger the 12m€ clause next summer, but if they can get this deal somehow done, then I think they have done great in central defense too. Then they have added a great LB with Guerreiro, so that position is def not a weakness anymore.

All in all I think Dortmund have done an AMAZING business and their team is going to be exciting to watch. Nice to see they embarrassed United today. Tuchel is such a special coach and I m sure he is going to be the Ancelotti successor in some years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You think they have improved? What? Seriously?

This Dortmund is nowhere near as strong as last year. They lost 3 key players.

All the talents they bring in MIGHT work, but as always they have to rely on that. they simply can't replace stars with stars, because stars dont sign for them.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is it personal or they just cant work together?

If Ulli comes back, does he take his old position as president or Sammers position?
My opinion? Yes, they don't like eachother. Also Sammer has been brought in to be the big mouth until the real big mouth comes out of prison. There was no real use for Sammer other than that. Transfers would have happened with or without him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My opinion? Yes, they don't like eachother. Also Sammer has been brought in to be the big mouth until the real big mouth comes out of prison. There was no real use for Sammer other than that. Transfers would have happened with or without him.
:tup:

I read back in 2013 when Sammer was 1st brought in that they got him because he had knowledge about all the upcoming talents from different generations across Germany because he was working in the DFB before Bayern. That was supposedly his main strength and Bayern was hoping to take most of these kids with his help. That didn't work out well from what I'm seeing today. I also read, no idea where, that he was hoping to "learn" from Pep before taking over as Bayern coach after him, maybe thats one of the reasons he leaves now?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
IMO Dortmund just did gamble signs, It could turns out great or shit but if u go from consistency and quality to a gamble there's no way u could say they didn't downgrade

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
You think they have improved? What? Seriously?

This Dortmund is nowhere near as strong as last year. They lost 3 key players.

All the talents they bring in MIGHT work, but as always they have to rely on that. they simply can't replace stars with stars, because stars dont sign for them.
Do u have a problem understanding simple sentences? Of course they have improved the attacking department. Would u disagree that having Dembele, Götze, Schürrle and Mor for Mkhitaryan is a clear improvement? The same Miki people laughed about and calling him a total failure and joke of a player with a pussy mentality just a year ago? Then ur arrogant 'simply can't replace stars with stars, because stars dont sign for them' sentence just tells it all. Like Juve have been signing the big star names left and right over the last years right? :sergio:

Then this laughable nonsense talk of replacing Gündogan, who has rarely shown extraordinary performances within the last years and often being injured. They have already replaced him and the transfer window wont close soon, so maybe they ll still add a competent midfielder.

Replacing Hummels is hard, but u make is sound like an impossible task. Dont see any reason to talk negative about Dortmund and ignoring the fact, that Juve obviously losing some star players too..again after losing some last year. Is it really possible for Juve to get better when losing the star players every season? Obviously not possible, when u have a limited mind like Daidevil.

They r going to have a team that wont be worse with every position having two competent players and plenty of talents behind. Dortmunds have an incredible own youth best with Schalke.

So extra for u, YES I m sure Dortmund wont be worse and I think they r going to have a fantastic season.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think about the Sammer situation? True reasons why he left and most likely replacements?
I m sad to see him leave and I could just guess why, but I m not interested in that. Hard to judge his work, but with him the success came and the transfer decisions have been fantastic since. I m sick of Hoeneß and wont forgive him the poor handing of his tax situation.

Replacement prob Eberl from Gladbach.

Apr 9, 2015
Jordan Lukaku for 5m to Lazio.
Zukanovic from Roma on loan to Atalanta
Sampdoria signed Djuricic on loan from Benfica

JUVE transfers:
Pol Garcia (JUV) and Pinsoglio (JUV) both on loan to Latina.
Beltrame on loan to FC Den Bosch
Donis on loan to Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)