Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I m not a big fan of Schürrle too, but I think Tuchel has a good idea how to use him. The transfer summer of Dortmund has been very exciting IMO.

Dembele (was top of my wish list) is an amazing talent and everybody wanted him. If I had a choice to make Miki or Dembele, then Dembele all the way.

Götze for around 25m€ is just a great deal. Its hilarious how people have written him off and spouting out nonsense, that he was a total failure during his time. Even the last season he had a good start until he got injured. He was playing poorly after coming back from injury and then everything escalated quickly. Miki before Tuchel was a big joke so why should Tuchel not making the same with Götze?

Schürrle is pretty one-dimensional with ordinary technique, but he also has some qualities, that r pace and finishing..being active and running a lot. He can be useful under the right circumstances and as I said Tuchel knows his shit.

So Mkhitaryan has left and Dembele, Götze, Schürrle arrived + there is also the talent Mor, who seems to be extraordinary too. Only a fool would say Dortmund havent improved on the attacking department.

In midfield Castro has already been the Gündogan successor and he hasnt played worse than him last season..most would agree he was better than Gündogan. Gündogan was also often injured, so Dortmund got already used to playing without him. They added Rode and talent Merino for him. Rode has always convinced at Bayern and despite his limited technique, a player with such a high engine fighting for every centimeter never giving up and running like crazy was missing..he can score goals and his passing is acceptable...cannot judge Merino, but have heard good things about him.

Bartra for Hummels is a clear downgrade, but I m interested to see what Bartra is really capable of. He could be a fantastic addition. Dortmund also tried hard for Toprak and I m sure he ll come latest next summer. It seems Dortmund want to trigger the 12m€ clause next summer, but if they can get this deal somehow done, then I think they have done great in central defense too. Then they have added a great LB with Guerreiro, so that position is def not a weakness anymore.

All in all I think Dortmund have done an AMAZING business and their team is going to be exciting to watch. Nice to see they embarrassed United today. Tuchel is such a special coach and I m sure he is going to be the Ancelotti successor in some years.
Very well put. I actually see Dortmund a lot better this season than the last.

I wouldnt be surprised if they end up top of the Bundesliga come December. Tuechel's brand of football also makes it difficult not to want them there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I m not a big fan of Schürrle too, but I think Tuchel has a good idea how to use him. The transfer summer of Dortmund has been very exciting IMO.

Dembele (was top of my wish list) is an amazing talent and everybody wanted him. If I had a choice to make Miki or Dembele, then Dembele all the way.

Götze for around 25m€ is just a great deal. Its hilarious how people have written him off and spouting out nonsense, that he was a total failure during his time. Even the last season he had a good start until he got injured. He was playing poorly after coming back from injury and then everything escalated quickly. Miki before Tuchel was a big joke so why should Tuchel not making the same with Götze?

Schürrle is pretty one-dimensional with ordinary technique, but he also has some qualities, that r pace and finishing..being active and running a lot. He can be useful under the right circumstances and as I said Tuchel knows his shit.

So Mkhitaryan has left and Dembele, Götze, Schürrle arrived + there is also the talent Mor, who seems to be extraordinary too. Only a fool would say Dortmund havent improved on the attacking department.

In midfield Castro has already been the Gündogan successor and he hasnt played worse than him last season..most would agree he was better than Gündogan. Gündogan was also often injured, so Dortmund got already used to playing without him. They added Rode and talent Merino for him. Rode has always convinced at Bayern and despite his limited technique, a player with such a high engine fighting for every centimeter never giving up and running like crazy was missing..he can score goals and his passing is acceptable...cannot judge Merino, but have heard good things about him.

Bartra for Hummels is a clear downgrade, but I m interested to see what Bartra is really capable of. He could be a fantastic addition. Dortmund also tried hard for Toprak and I m sure he ll come latest next summer. It seems Dortmund want to trigger the 12m€ clause next summer, but if they can get this deal somehow done, then I think they have done great in central defense too. Then they have added a great LB with Guerreiro, so that position is def not a weakness anymore.

All in all I think Dortmund have done an AMAZING business and their team is going to be exciting to watch. Nice to see they embarrassed United today. Tuchel is such a special coach and I m sure he is going to be the Ancelotti successor in some years.
Very well put. Dortmund looks very interesting. Get the offence going and you've got yourself a title contender.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
LOL @Nostradamus you Buli biased knobhead.

Try to educate someone not following the Bundesliga, they might fall for your nonsense. Götze and Schürrle is quantity - not quality. Quality left.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Dortmund just did gamble signs, It could turns out great or shit but if u go from consistency and quality to a gamble there's no way u could say they didn't downgrade
This is it. You lose 3 star players - players you know what they can do, and you replace them with players who CAN turn out great. It is a gamble.

Inb4 Nostraknowsbetterthanyou calls you simple minded.

- - - Updated - - -

Also how in the world is Pjanic not a great Mid? Doesn't count as Star or quality replacement i guess. After all Juventus was lucky Dortmund didn't want him and went for Rode instead. I bet if we sign Higuain he is also not a star player,
But if he'd sign for Bayern he'd be the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

:tup: i too think theyve done well in the transfer market.

Let me just say, Dembele could quite possibly be a top player. His talent is unreal, even if IMO he is a bit raw. But in the long term its going to be a top signing I predict.

Schurrle has always been a useful player too.

Gurrero is soon going to be a world class leftback.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup: i too think theyve done well in the transfer market.

Let me just say, Dembele could quite possibly be a top player. His talent is unreal, even if IMO he is a bit raw. But in the long term its going to be a top signing I predict.

Schurrle has always been a useful player too.

Gurrero is soon going to be a world class leftback.
How about that Wenger. Transfer market genius. :delpiero:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Lazio want Immobile
Napoli want Bacca
Roma want Nacho
Inter want Candreva
Fiorentina want Lazar Markovic
Milan still waiting for the chinese
God. Even if Chinese investors do belatedly invest, Milan are going to be just as bad (if not even worse) this season. Galliani's going to have very limited time to bring the right players in.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is anyone else in Italy buying ANYONE? :lol:
That's what I want to know. Surely with all this cash Napoli will spunk it away on some high-profile player? What about Roma? What will Inter do with all of their loans?

- - - Updated - - -

God. Even if Chinese investors do belatedly invest, Milan are going to be just as bad (if not even worse) this season. Galliani's going to have very limited time to bring the right players in.
They'll likely have to buy within Italy and overpay for Hamsik and Ljajic.

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina by the way have disappointed me. I've been waiting for them to take the next step up for the past two years and they haven't.

I'll admit I've got a bit of a soft spot for them. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)