Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I completely agree about the risk. Nevertheless IMO, bigger risk were 11m in Hernanes and we took It (sadly It didn't work, but It was a gamble).

I'm not really too much into Gundogan right now, it's just notice how two reachable midfielders went in other ways and we miss them. Why did we pass Banega? He's better than any of our bench options and he was free.

BTW we never lost a game with an Injuring prone Khedira in the field (I know he were free), but still

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I completely agree about the risk. Nevertheless IMO, bigger risk were 11m in Hernanes and we took It (sadly It didn't work, but It was a gamble).

I'm not really too much into Gundogan right now, it's just notice how two reachable midfielders went in other ways and we miss them. Why did we pass Banega? He's better than any of our bench options and he was free.

BTW we never lost a game with an Injuring prone Khedira in the field (I know he were free), but still
That's strange. I was definitely expecting someone like Benega, considering Marchisio's injury. He's a very good, all rounded midfilder. But this may only mean that we're in for something bigger, some important signing in the middle is bound to be made.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Gundogan for 23m+3m in bonus according to Bild?... WTF Banega free for ínter. Gundogan for 26m. We need two MF... What that hell is hapenning? Why we didn't try any of those? Now I'm gonna have a huge meltdown if we dont get at least a TOP CM.
The guy is on his final year contract , and we were after him only to see him choose City because of Pep.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know the Real part, but I'm unsure if Real see him as big enough signing. Man U is the club that wants striker the most and will be most eager on the market.

Or else it might be PSG, he is a francophone and they need star striker now.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
According to Mexican and Portuguese sources, Napoli is in negotiations for Hector Herrera of Porto. Porto is asking for 25m while Napoli has offered 20m. Man, that is cheap for a player of his class. We should be intercepting this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)