Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern vs. Olympiakos.... where did Muller line up?

- - - Updated - - -

So you'd take Pjanic over Erikson, James or Mata?

LMAO that koolaid....

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, fuck this Juan Mata nerd. I want Pjanic! Christian Erikson who? Does he even play in Serie A? Fuck that guy!

- - - Updated - - -

"If we're going by this season"

Edin Hazard will only cost us 15m. Unfortunately, thats not how this works lol like serious wow.... unbelieveable.
that post indeed is unbelievable :hi:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
You really should calm down if you want anyone to take you seriously. I would take James over Pjanic even though he had a bad season, Mata and Eriksen no way I'd take them over Pjanic. You really need to learn how to handle different views better.
Sorry if you found my responses offensive. I handle differing views fine. You came at me. I found it funny. I won't "lol" in responses any more or use comedic fake transfers to highlight what I considered a very not smart thing to say anymore

Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

that post indeed is unbelievable :hi:
I get it. You're not armed to actually talk about it. It's okay. It's about par for your posting history.

Thanks for the conversation. It was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

But I will admit that when start to chat seriously people say you need to calm down. Lol it's great. I was calm the whole time ��

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I get it. You're not armed to actually talk about it. It's okay. It's about par for your posting history.

Thanks for the conversation. It was fun.
what a joke you are. posting bullshit statement after bullshit statement and expect me to take your seriously? there is simply no need to argue about your laughable posts.

Jun 6, 2015
Sorry if you found my responses offensive. I handle differing views fine. You came at me. I found it funny. I won't "lol" in responses any more or use comedic fake transfers to highlight what I considered a very not smart thing to say anymore

Sorry.
No worries. I think Pjanic moving to an other team than Roma would do wonders to his image among the football fans overall. Comparing players is a tough task anyways and when they have different styles it comes even more difficult. I'd say out of your list in terms of style Modric, Cesc and Iniesta are closest to Pjanic and he still has to prove himself on the absolute top level (CL) to be considered in that bracket of players which is unlikely to happen at Roma.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
No worries. I think Pjanic moving to an other team than Roma would do wonders to his image among the football fans overall. Comparing players is a tough task anyways and when they have different styles it comes even more difficult. I'd say out of your list in terms of style Modric, Cesc and Iniesta are closest to Pjanic and he still has to prove himself on the absolute top level (CL) to be considered in that bracket of players which is unlikely to happen at Roma.
I would agree. Him being at Roma hasn't helped his image. But I also don't think his on the field product is as good as some I mentioned. But he also has to deal with the quality of players around him at Roma. He's done wonders with whats around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)