Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't call Pjanic Wirldclass either. Very good but world class? Lol god no. That terms gets thrown around a lot, forgetting world class means Wrold Class. As in, the top of the world's best players. Pjanic isn't even a top 10 amc lol
who are the better AMs than Pjanic? and please dont say Isco

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
who are the better AMs than Pjanic? and please dont say Isco
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
James Rodriguez
Luka Modric
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Kevin De Bruyne
Dimitri Payet
Christian Erikson
Edin Hazard
Juan Mata

Not Top 10, still better:
Cesc Fabregas
Andres Iniesta
Jesus Navas
Philippe Coutinho
Marco Reus

Oh, yeah, and Isco. So that's 16.... sorry, Pjanic. Not even top 15.

- - - Updated - - -

But I forgot stats so Pjanic is #1.

My bad... I heard Chelsea is looking to sell Hazard + 18m to meet Pjanic's release clause. No, sorry, Dortmund. Reus for Phjnic. Wait, oops, Real is looking to ship James over for the Bosnian. No? Maybe Dortmund, Mkhitaryan for Pjanic...

Lol, those would never happen.

Jun 6, 2015
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
James Rodriguez
Luka Modric
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Kevin De Bruyne
Dimitri Payet
Christian Erikson
Edin Hazard
Juan Mata

Cesc Fabregas
Andres Iniesta
Jesus Navas :sergio:
Philippe Coutinho
Marco Reus

That's such a random list of players not even half of them are AMs and Jesus Navas is the cherry on the cake.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
James Rodriguez
Luka Modric
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Kevin De Bruyne
Dimitri Payet
Christian Erikson :rofl:
Edin Hazard
Juan Mata :rofl: seriously?

Cesc Fabregas
Andres Iniesta
Jesus Navas :rofl: WHAT? he sucks...and isn't a AM.
Philippe Coutinho :rofl:
Marco Reus :shifty: AM???

LMAO americans and football.

- - - Updated - - -

That's such a random list of players not even half of them are AMs and Jesus Navas is the cherry on the cake.
:agree:

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Um, they're all attacking midfielders, m8. And besides for this year, Jesus Navas has bern equal to Pjanic. He's probably the only one who debateable if not at Pjanic's level. Otherwise, compare another name lol no chance.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO americans and football.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
That's right, don't argue the list, call me American.

Lol good try. I made a list and one name is correctly inferior. The others are above Pjanic. Sorry is doesnt fit your Pjanic boner lol

Jun 6, 2015
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
James Rodriguez
Luka Modric CM
Henrikh Mkhitaryan RM
Kevin De Bruyne
Dimitri Payet LM
Christian Eriksen
Edin Hazard LM
Juan Mata

Cesc Fabregas CM
Andres Iniesta CM
Jesus Navas RM
Philippe Coutinho
Marco Reus LM

- - - Updated - - -

My bad... I heard Chelsea is looking to sell Hazard + 18m to meet Pjanic's release clause. No, sorry, Dortmund. Reus for Phjnic. Wait, oops, Real is looking to ship James over for the Bosnian. No? Maybe Dortmund, Mkhitaryan for Pjanic...

I fixed the position for those who mainly do not play as AM.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
I fixed the position for those who mainly do not play as AM.
What are you talking about? Mkhitaryan is an attacking on the right side, Reus on the left. Same for Hazard. Before Real put Modric in the middle, he played am. David Silva not an am? Lmao, are you retarded? Cesc Fabregas not an am? Do you watch anything but Juve? Lol wow. It's almost like you logged into Fifa and gave me their preferred positions hahaha

Jun 6, 2015
Um, they're all attacking midfielders, m8. And besides for this year, Jesus Navas has bern equal to Pjanic. He's probably the only one who debateable if not at Pjanic's level. Otherwise, compare another name lol no chance.
Jesus Navas has never been anywhere near Pjanic's level and he's a right winger. If we are going by this season Pjanic is better than Mata, James, Eriksen, Cesc and Navas + there are plenty of others that you could argue that Pjanic is better than.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Müller is another great AM btw. @zizinho
Bayern vs. Olympiakos.... where did Muller line up?

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Navas has never been anywhere near Pjanic's level and he's a right winger. If we are going by this season Pjanic is better than Mata, James, Eriksen, Cesc and Navas + there are plenty of others that you could argue that Pjanic is better than.
So you'd take Pjanic over Erikson, James or Mata?

LMAO that koolaid....

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, fuck this Juan Mata nerd. I want Pjanic! Christian Erikson who? Does he even play in Serie A? Fuck that guy!

- - - Updated - - -

"If we're going by this season"

Edin Hazard will only cost us 15m. Unfortunately, thats not how this works lol like serious wow.... unbelieveable.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mesut Ozil
David Silva
James Rodriguez
Luka Modric
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Kevin De Bruyne
Dimitri Payet
Christian Erikson
Edin Hazard
Juan Mata

Cesc Fabregas
Andres Iniesta
Jesus Navas
Philippe Coutinho
Marco Reus

- - - Updated - - -

You actually have better players in your B list than that top10 list (Iniesta not top 10 there lol, no wonder you don't rate Pjanic), other than that some of them arent even AMs.

Jun 6, 2015
What are you talking about? Mkhitaryan is an attacking on the right side, Reus on the left. Same for Hazard. Before Real put Modric in the middle, he played am. David Silva not an am? Lmao, are you retarded? Cesc Fabregas not an am? Do you watch anything but Juve? Lol wow. It's almost like you logged into Fifa and gave me their preferred positions hahaha
You're getting a bit offensive for my liking. I made a mistake with Silva didn't mean to put LM there all the others I named mostly play on the wings if you don't understand the difference in playing centrally it's not my problem. Modric has not played AM for years he only played there for the first year at Tottenham before he was moves to CM. I do watch Juve, I do watch other teams as well and I do not play FIFA but as I already mentioned I don't appreciate personal insults when arguing about football matters.

Jun 6, 2015
Bayern vs. Olympiakos.... where did Muller line up?

- - - Updated - - -

So you'd take Pjanic over Erikson, James or Mata?

LMAO that koolaid....

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, fuck this Juan Mata nerd. I want Pjanic! Christian Erikson who? Does he even play in Serie A? Fuck that guy!

- - - Updated - - -

"If we're going by this season"

Edin Hazard will only cost us 15m. Unfortunately, thats not how this works lol like serious wow.... unbelieveable.
You really should calm down if you want anyone to take you seriously. I would take James over Pjanic even though he had a bad season, Mata and Eriksen no way I'd take them over Pjanic. You really need to learn how to handle different views better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)