Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
On other news, Pedro to Chelsea has become official. Love how they snatched him from under United's noses :lol:

Looks like Oscar will be relegated to the bench, with one of Willian or Hazard moving to the AM position.

- - - Updated - - -

don't tell me ramos cuz i'll cut you.
Nick asked for EPL, but Ramos too definitely.

Add Godin to that list if we're talking the past two years.

May 22, 2013
How would City line up next season? If they get De Bruyne for an amount like that, he is bound to start, as is Sterling. Will it be those two on the flanks with Silva in the middle behind Aguero? But then what about Navas? Will he ride the bench together with Delph (lol) and Nasri?

Man, if we could get David Silva, i would be all on it, but i guess he will still play a major role for City next season. Class player

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya not sure myself. I'm surprised they didn't splash the money on signing a proper upgrade. How silly do they look now that De Bruyne has shown himself to be a quality player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Though unless you guys play a 3-5-2, where would Cuadrado even fit in?

- - - Updated - - -

sounds legit.

- - - Updated - - -

could easily bench oscar.
Its not even a contest. Personally i dont even think Oscar is that good. IMO Chelsea should definitely upgrade that position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Off to Chelsea. Looks like United are after Southampton's Sadio Mane.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

On other news, Pedro to Chelsea has become official. Love how they snatched him from under United's noses :lol:

Looks like Oscar will be relegated to the bench, with one of Willian or Hazard moving to the AM position.

Wilian already plays the AM role often, thing is will they play Hazard - William - Pedro, or will Pedro play LW and Hazard AM? Allways considered the latter, but not sure if its something to go with permanently.

Either way, Pedro is a panic buy, but still a good addition that should be useful to have as an option at any time, plus he is rarely injured. But he forgot how to score, his main asset besides smart runs, so kinda meh in overall.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wilian already plays the AM role often, thing is will they play Hazard - William - Pedro, or will Pedro play LW and Hazard AM? Allways considered the latter, but not sure if its something to go with permanently.

Either way, Pedro is a panic buy, but still a good addition that should be useful to have as an option at any time, plus he is rarely injured. But he forgot how to score, his main asset besides smart runs, so kinda meh in overall.
I think Pedro might end up being Chelsea's latest expensive bench purchase.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is very true. But somehow Mourinho doesnt seem to like Oscar right now, so William might continue as the AM, and then the right wing is open for the taking. Ramires sucks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)