Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pedro is a very smart player who's got good scoring instinct. With Hazard and Willian making plays they needed a player like him along side Costa to balance their line-up. I don't think he'll flop or hit the bench tbh.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He needed someone clutch to alternate with Willian and Hazard. He was saying a week or so again that many players didn't want to stay and fight for a place in the team or weren't up to the task; Moses, Marin, De Bruyne, Salah, Schürrle, you can probably add Cuadrado to this list by the end of the window. He demands a lot from players in those positions.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think Pedro might end up being Chelsea's latest expensive bench purchase.
He used to be Barça's expensive sub.

That is very true. But somehow Mourinho doesnt seem to like Oscar right now, so William might continue as the AM, and then the right wing is open for the taking. Ramires sucks there.
Willian is incredible for a manager, because he's got great skill and is willing to work his ass off for an ever better player in Hazard. Oscar is an annoying cunt.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bologna has defeated Napoli in the race for Godfred Donsah. The Cagliari midfielder will join the newly promoted club, he's expected to take His medical tomorrow- the deal was reached on a loan for € 2 million with an option to buy in September at € 4 million. Additions in Cagliari will either receive a percentage on future resale or some significant bonuses. Donsah will earn € 500k net of taxes per season, while Juventus will have essentially a right of first refusal on a future resale. Right after, Bologna is ready to welcome Donsah.

- Di Marzio

@Mark, its settled, they are our new Sassuolo (with mainly shit players though lol) :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bologna has defeated Napoli in the race for Godfred Donsah. The Cagliari midfielder will join the newly promoted club, he's expected to take His medical tomorrow- the deal was reached on a loan for € 2 million with an option to buy in September at € 4 million. Additions in Cagliari will either receive a percentage on future resale or some significant bonuses. Donsah will earn € 500k net of taxes per season, while Juventus will have essentially a right of first refusal on a future resale. Right after, Bologna is ready to welcome Donsah.

- Di Marzio

@Mark, its settled, they are our new Sassuolo (with mainly shit players though lol) :D
:hihi:

I played against Saputo so I guess I know another guy that knows Beppe. :touched:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)