Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
could turn out to be a great move if we would try to get him though, talent is there.
also he could learn from uncle pat.

...but since we will get sandro :)xfinger:)...never mind

Kurzawa is the bigger talent. Only problem is, he's one cocky bugger. I'm sure the likes of Buffon and Chiellini will have to smack some sense into him a couple of times :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i loved how the whole sweden(?) team was making fun about him
after his stupid celebration :touched:
Ya it was Sweden :D

To be honest, he's always been cocky, his attitude was always an issue. It just became famous after the Sweden youth team incident :p

Despite the fact that he's a leftback, he's gotten into trouble a few times showboating when his team is winning a game too :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Disappointing. Moved too soon to PSG if you ask me, could be something he regrets, because he didn't do too well last season, I'm not sure he'll get an opportunity next season.
im asking because he isnt really impressing in PSG and if he isnt in their plans anymore after next season, he might become available. and we all know how much Beppe loves these market opportunities :D + we were linked to him this season and before he moved to PSG.

If I were Juve, I'd monitor Kurzawa closely. Out of the three, he's the one who has now shown for two seasons that he looks like the real deal. He's already had two very good seasons. He's not the best defender, but neither was Evra back in the day, going forward he's a monster though. He had a very good understanding with Carrasco, plays well in tight areas, he's a decent crosser and he can score goals too.
Kurzawa though i can see going for a much higher fee to the EPL most likely or PSG might go for him if Digne flops another season. i think he would be too expensive for us, and especially if we can get Alex Sandro now, i would use the money on other targets

Jul 1, 2010
I heard they offered 135 m for bale
yeah, heard that too. 100m for muller !? they're crazy.
Woodward is like a 12 year old playing FIFA. It's as if he goes to teams with blank checks and tells the team to put whatever fee they want.

Here's a Woodward quote from last summer:
"There is no fixed budget. Financially we are extremely strong, we have funds available."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)