Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well they can afford to waste their money that way.
Anyway they have no problem spending big on EPL players but they're always cheap when trying to buy from foreign leagues unlesss it's not a world class player

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't believe we will be beaten by Milan & Inter this season. Frustrating that their depth has overtaken our depth and we can't cope because we are a leadershipless selling club.

Doomed I say.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
How about De Bruyne? Is he way outside our price range?
Yes
In todays market I would say he will cost around 60 m ... If I remember allofs did mentioned such a price... Epl teams would be all over him (city)
On Belgian websites, rumors are that Wolfsburg wants 70MEuro for him (mostly due to the fact that it are big spenders that are interested in de Bruyne, City, Bayern and PSG are mentioned)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
46.5m for Benteke.

And some people thought the Premier League clubs all getting money meant they'd be competitive. It only means their clubs will overpay for everything. Yes, the league as a whole will probably get 3-4 worldclass players... by overpaying. But they'll also get every average or hyped player too... by overpaying.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They'll all do that because their increase in money is across the board. Charlie Austin will next move to 'random mid-table club' for £15m, that is €21.5m. There is no escape from it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
46.5m for Benteke.

And some people thought the Premier League clubs all getting money meant they'd be competitive. It only means their clubs will overpay for everything. Yes, the league as a whole will probably get 3-4 worldclass players... by overpaying. But they'll also get every average or hyped player too... by overpaying.
@Pablo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)