Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kongosomethingbia will be very solid for inter, he is going to be a class defensive midfielder in a season or two.

Jovetic isn't brought in to score goals, either way. He will bring some unpredictability to their offensive which they've been lacking.

It's weird that I catch myself "liking" the look of this new Inter, if it wasn't for the club, the colors and their fans it would basically be a team I would follow during a football season.
:agree:

Kondouchebag will most likely become a top midfielder and will double his price IF he doesn't follow a pattern at Inter where everyone chokes. But he surely has the potential. I think he's gonna be great for them even in his first season. Jovetic is also capable of scoring plenty of goals while pouring assist as well, but, like you said, he's there to offer unpredictability and IMO he will do it. When it comes to him it's only injuries that could stand in his way, otherwise he's nothing but quality, especially for Serie A imo.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wonder why we never were on this Mohammed Salah transfer. Young player, really good, reasonable price, scored 9 goals in the short time he was in Italy and showed that he could master this league.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:agree:

Kondouchebag will most likely become a top midfielder and will double his price IF he doesn't follow a pattern at Inter where everyone chokes. But he surely has the potential. I think he's gonna be great for them even in his first season. Jovetic is also capable of scoring plenty of goals while pouring assist as well, but, like you said, he's there to offer unpredictability and IMO he will do it. When it comes to him it's only injuries that could stand in his way, otherwise he's nothing but quality, especially for Serie A imo.
You think someone will pay 80mln for Kondogbia?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Inter is making very good moves, it's bothering me.

Miranda for 1M loan + 11M in one year - steal

Jovetic for 2 year loan (3M) + 12M (after 2 years) - daylight robbery

Montoya - 2yr loan + fee of 9M - good deal

Murillo - seems to have very good potential - cost like 8M

Kondogbia - will become a WC midfielder.

I hate to see those fuckers moving the right way. But they are selling Shaqiri and buying Perisic for 20M - guy looks average to me but I haven't really seen him play.

They are also getting Felipe Melo (perfect fit - scumbag should only play for scumbags) and Criscito.

Don't know where they are getting money from though, they are already broken, have big salaries, low revenue, already had problems with FFP... and what do they do? Splash the cash next summer lol.

If they don't make CL this year they'll be fucked. Hopefully Mancini will sink the ship again.

- - - Updated - - -

But this team looks good:

Handanovic

Montoya - Murillo - Miranda - Criscito

Kovacevic - Medel - Kondogbia

Perisic - Icardi - Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)