Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If Tottenham (Lewy :delpiero:) has any sense they'll sell Bale this summer. Bale is about pace and shooting, it's only a matter of time untill he gets older and loses his pace.

Sell Bale and get someone like Di Maria/Salvio, Soldado and a new LB. With a great manager like AVB they'll be title contenders.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Thats one of your worst posts Gian, Bale, the 24 year old world class player, should be sold, because he is about to get older and lose his pace? :p
Well his value won't be higher than this summer I imagine. I'm reading reports about insane offers from RM. Sell when he's the most valuable imo.

I like Bale a lot but you can't deny pace is his 'weapon', but look at players like Owen or Kaka who relied on pace too; all declined rapidly before their 30s. When the pace inevitably goes away those players are useless imo. Torres relied on pace too and he declined before his 30's too. I'd say Bale's time is limited and RM probably know that too. There are certain exceptions but I doubt Bale is one of them. If I was a Spurs fan, I would sell him and invest it in the squad. If you want to cash in, now is the time.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He still has years of world class performances left on him before he loses his pace. If they can, they should hold onto him. As an Arsenal fan, I'd love it if they lost him. He really does make a world of difference for them.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
If Tottenham (Lewy :delpiero:) has any sense they'll sell Bale this summer. Bale is about pace and shooting, it's only a matter of time untill he gets older and loses his pace.

Sell Bale and get someone like Di Maria/Salvio, Soldado and a new LB. With a great manager like AVB they'll be title contenders.
Jesus, Bale just turned 24 11 days ago and you are talking like he's in his early 30's. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He still has years of world class performances left on him before he loses his pace. If they can, they should hold onto him. As an Arsenal fan, I'd love it if they lost him. He really does make a world of difference for them.
And when they get their 80,90 or 100 millions, they'll buy the remaining strikers on the market :seven:

I just love using the seven smiley on you and the others from the anti-seven group :seven:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
And when they get their 80,90 or 100 millions, they'll buy the remaining strikers on the market :seven:

I just love using the seven smiley on you and the others from the anti-seven group :seven:
Blast from the past if there ever was one :D He hasn't been around for a while now, has he?

Btw, what did you make of Hazard being nominated for best player in the EPL ? :seven:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, what did you make of Hazard being nominated for best player in the EPL ? :seven:
As was Michael Carrick.

Lets stop kidding each other. The man was supposed to be some wonder who'd help Chelsea win the EPL and, if not the same, do close to what his Chelsea teammates did the previous year in the CL. Whenever I watched him (I think only in CL and against the better EPL teams) he was easily the worst on the pitch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As was Michael Carrick.

Lets stop kidding each other. The man was supposed to be some wonder who'd help Chelsea win the EPL and, if not the same, do close to what his Chelsea teammates did the previous year in the CL. Whenever I watched him (I think only in CL and against the better EPL teams) he was easily the worst on the pitch.
He didn't do too well in the CL, lets not kid ourselves, that is where you got your impression on him. He played very well in the EPL, even against the big teams, he played an amazing game against United in the Cup, and scored a peach of a goal, he also did well against us and City, so I don't know where you get that from. As for Carrick, if you watched United last season, you'd know he had an amazing season, he was probably their most consistent player.

- - - Updated - - -

As was Michael Carrick.

He didn't do too well in the CL, lets not kid ourselves, that is where you got your impression on him. He played very well in the EPL, even against the big teams, he played an amazing game against United in the Cup, and scored a peach of a goal, he also did well against us and City, so I don't know where you get that from. As for Carrick, if you watched United last season, you'd know he had an amazing season, he was probably their most consistent player.

- - - Updated - - -

The only Delpieriote who kept his word, completely lost interest in post Del Piero Juve, and stopped posting.

We destroyed him.
If he only played in Bayern instead of Ribery/Robben :(
:D

Rab?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fredski, his stats against you, Utd and City in the EPL are 0 goals+0 assists.

I watched him minimum 5 times in the PL. He truly sucked in each and every match that I watched. Perhaps he did great against Norwich and similar teams, but when it counts he sucks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hazard didn't live up to his hype, I agree with Alen on this. He was supposed to be the Lebron of soccer what with the whole announcement and shit.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fredski, his stats against you, Utd and City in the EPL are 0 goals+0 assists.

I watched him minimum 5 times in the PL. He truly sucked in each and every match that I watched. Perhaps he did great against Norwich and similar teams, but when it counts he sucks.
I don't care about his stats, he played a good game in both legs against us, he also did very well in the game that Chelsea lost to United 3-2 in the league, with a little help by the refs. He also scored a wonder goal against United in Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

Hazard didn't live up to his hype, I agree with Alen on this. He was supposed to be the Lebron of soccer what with the whole announcement and shit.
Its his first season in a completely new league, despite that he was one of Chelsea's best players. What more did you expect of him. I think you expected too much of him, because he was an unknown to you, you probably expected him to turn in Messi like performances. For me, he just needs to work on his consistency, but all in all, it was a very good first season for him.

Why do you think he was nominated for player of the year?

- - - Updated - - -

This is a video of the game against United in the league which they lost 3-2 in Old Trafford, he linked up very well with Mata and caused them trouble all game long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6lI3fwUyg

This is his goal against them in the FA cup, also in OT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehv5FbLV-ns

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't care about his stats, he played a good game in both legs against us, he also did very well in the game that Chelsea lost to United 3-2 in the league, with a little help by the refs. He also scored a wonder goal against United in Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

Its his first season in a completely new league, despite that he was one of Chelsea's best players. What more did you expect of him. I think you expected too much of him, because he was an unknown to you, you probably expected him to turn in Messi like performances. For me, he just needs to work on his consistency, but all in all, it was a very good first season for him.

Why do you think he was nominated for player of the year?

- - - Updated - - -

This is a video of the game against United in the league which they lost 3-2 in Old Trafford, he linked up very well with Mata and caused them trouble all game long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6lI3fwUyg

This is his goal against them in the FA cup, also in OT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehv5FbLV-ns
He may be better next year, but yeah. The announcement made him seem like he was going to be one of the best in the world. Imo Mata is a level above him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He may be better next year, but yeah. The announcement made him seem like he was going to be one of the best in the world. Imo Mata is a level above him.
Mata is more talented than him, however don't forget, Mata's first year at Chelsea was not that much better than Hazard's really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)