Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not in your neck of the woods, I'm sure :D In France that's the equivalent of a firm handshake.
Actualluy I'd argue that we're probably more intimate in my neck of the woods than yours :D Men here greet each other by kissing each other on the cheeks, to you Brits thats probably considered gay :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Actualluy I'd argue that we're probably more intimate in my neck of the woods than yours :D Men here greet each other by kissing each other on the cheeks, to you Brits thats probably considered gay :p
:D That's an odd one, but it would go back to the Celtic tribes, and the invaders with similar 'macho' traits. These days British men are starting to go in the other direction.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not only that, i'm sure you've heard of the word "habeeby" which is Arabic for "my dear", men call each other habeeby all the time around here. I guess what i'm trying to say, is that we Arabs are gayer than you Brits for sure :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not only that, i'm sure you've heard of the word "habeeby" which is Arabic for "my dear", men call each other habeeby all the time around here. I guess what i'm trying to say, is that we Arabs are gayer than you Brits for sure :agree:
Big Mo just made sure he stopped you going to 4th base, smart move :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can someone explain to me why Bale's transfer has caused such as fuss about the level of the transfer fees?

By my reckoning, Real Madrid had a net spend of about 40m this summer.

Hardly a vast amount for a club with Real Madrid's revenue.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
doesnt matter. they actually have a great, balanced team this year. the nedded a good solid dm to take over the soft khedira and they got that.

ancelotti is perfect at managing big egoes. more so than mourinho. mourinho's problem is that his ego was bigger than everyone else and it had to be his way or no way.

ancelotti on the other hand strokes and carcasses the egos of his players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well last year their startegy wwas hoof the ball to ronaldo and hope for the best. but ronaldo can't do all by himself.
now they can hoof it to bale too. 4 feet are better than two.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
well last year their startegy wwas hoof the ball to ronaldo and hope for the best. but ronaldo can't do all by himself.
now they can hoof it to bale too. 4 feet are better than two.
Wrong they counter attacked. And what does carcassing an ego mean? Did you mean to say caressing? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)