Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Hey that sgjuveboy who always used to pester you and follow you around is now doing the same to me for some reason :D
the guy who used to tag me in the most random threads and starting talking about how much I love 3-5-2.

yeah I saw him tag you in random posts.

Didn't he call you 'inter_Aus" or somthing

- - - Updated - - -

and how not to be a dickhead
:lol:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He's banned so what's the point of taking a swipe at him right now. Wait until he returns then try your luck.
I wasn't taking a jab at him. That post wasn't even directed at him in order to get a reaction/response from him, just my thought.
Besides even if I wanted to "take a swipe at him" when he was around, the response would've been something in the lines of: "What the fuck do you know you motherfuckin piece of shit, fucking peasant?" so I already know the answer, no point of me waiting for him to return, to give me his beautiful piece of mind.

And finally, I just saw the post now, not when he posted that, hence me giving my two cent on the matter now, If had have seen it sooner I would've had posted sooner.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Is this the transfor rumour thread or the bash Zacheryah thread?

Or, to put in different:

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE or go to the MODS topic in the hangout.
:jck:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
So Barca want a big CF, Trez and Klose have been mentioned, the condition is that they will be rarely used and be a backup.

don't wanna see Klose go their because he is good enough to be playing every week for a club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)