Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Could you understand why Bayern would have wanted to make a change last summer, which is when they probably made the decision?
I actually think it's even more retarded to do that stuff and hire somebody one year earlier.

Roma need to get a bigger personality than Mazzarri, I think. With no sign of real leadership from anyone else at Roma, they need a coach with a big presence to knock everyone into shape and get them all pulling in the same direction.
That's a good point. I think Bielsa would be the best choice for them.

However, after seeing so many coaches at Roma and how much they changed, I'd say Mazzarri is a big upgrade. Also, after so much time they finally realized not to focus on attacking style only, ala Spalletti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:agree:

Pellegrini is a quality coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Silly season with coaches it seems, Mazzari, Mourinho, Heyckens, Ancelotti, Benitez, Pellegrini all rumoured with leaving their clubs.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pellagrini was linked with Chelaea too, but if Mourinho goes to Chelsea I can see Pellegrini move to PsG. Ancellotti looks like a viable alternative to Mourinho at Real. They might even look at Benitez for all you know.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just as they are now all disgustingly overhyping lewandowski. Not based on 2 good bundesliga seasons (a league where more goals are scored then in la liga), but based on 1 freak game against madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

now they are writing of higuain (most clinical striker in the game)

IF he scores 3 in the return, half of those calling him average will be sucking his cock for weeks to come

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I don't disagree, but having the balls to score 4 against Madrid in a semifinal is impressive. That's clutch.

Ronaldo's obviously better but he never delivered something like that at this stage and we're still waiting for that.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
As for Bayern, I honestly have no idea why would they want to change their coach.
Bayern leadership said if there is a coach like guardiola and he is also unemployed, then every big club must try to get him, otherwise something is wrong. But yes of course I understand what you mean, never change a running system would be the answer.

- - - Updated - - -

now they are writing of higuain (most clinical striker in the game)

IF he scores 3 in the return, half of those calling him average will be sucking his cock for weeks to come
:seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)